Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 95 Mustang GT for Trade - Looking for a vert or a capri.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 95 Mustang GT for Trade - Looking for a vert or a capri.
kbernal1016
¯
Member # 11247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbernal1016  Ford pictures for kbernal1016    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1995 Ford Mustang Gt
I bought this car almost 5 years ago from a co worker who bought it used in 1996. It was an automatic when I got it but converted it to a five speed. I bought the car with 118k on the odometer and it now has 144k. When I list the mods below, keep in mind that im not kidding when I say that the whole car has less than 20k miles on it.
Ill just start listing off the mods now so if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask. (I have receipts for 95% of the stuff below)

Suspension/Brakes/Steering
Cobra brakes front and rear
95 Cobra R wheels with Sumitomo HTRZ's up front and Toyo Proxes 4's in back
MM Solid steering shaft
Polyurethane Steering rack bushings
MM full length subframe connectors
03/04 Cobra front control arms
03/04 Cobra IRS swap
Stock sway bars with MM poly end links and bushings (front and rear)
03/04 Cobra Coupe springs in the rear, cut 3/4 coil
Koni Single adjustable struts up front, cobra bilsteins in the back.
MM Coilover kit up front, with QA1 200lb sprins.
MM Caster Camber Plates
FRPP Strut tower brace (clears cobra intake)

Drivetrain
Tremec 3550 (28 spline)
Steeda Tri-ax shifter
Zoom 2 Kevlar clutch
FRPP king cobra Pressure plate
OE flywheel
OE clutch cable (w/ MM quad and adjuster - bought MM kit)
Aluminum driveshaft
IRS swap, with 3.55's
MM Poly IRS cradle and diff bushings.
LPW girdle on 8.8 center section
Energy suspension poly trans mount

Engine
Freshened Lower End (all OE spec - done fall 2010)
Melling oil pump with ARP driveshaft
New water pump
Pro Products Balancer
GT40P heads - shaved .020" and pocket ported by Nathan Gerolomy (look him up!)
Crane Single Valve springs designed for late ford heads
B303 Cam
1.7 Crane/Cobra rockers
OE 94/95 Cobra intake with ported (smoothed) lower
65mm FRPP TB
24lb injectors
OE MAF
March underdrive pullies
Modified K&N FIPK Kit
J4J1 ECU with Moates Quarterhorse for tuning. (Im keeping the QH but I have a single tune chip that ill upload the current tune onto)
New Fuel lines (engine bay lines, i used the new russell pieces)
BBK unequal length shorties
Pacesetter off-road x-pipe
Flowmaster Cat-back for IRS cars
Car comes with all OE cats and AIR tube for the back of the head.
Energy suspension poly mounts
The radiator is three years old, and all the hose were replaced.
DISTILLED 50/50 mix
Synthetic or synthetic blend oil is all i ever use. 5w-30
255lph fuel pump

Exterior
Cobra bumper
Cobra headlights and fog lights (wired to always be on with headlights - spliced under center console)
96-98 taillights with color matched bezel w/ sequential kit intalled (OE tails included)
Smoked Headlights and foglights

Interior
01+ center console
Rear seat delete (OE seats, and seat belts included)
Trunk lining delete (All OE lining material included)
Tinted windows (light tint not that gangster blacked-out crap)
Kenwood deck with iphone, aux and pandora control
Component speakers up front, amplified 6x9's in the rear.
Viper car alarm w/ two remotes
Cobra Radar Detector wired into clock wiring

Paint
When I bought the car, the paint was oxidizing but it was under warranty. The warranty was through Kniesels auto body (look them up, AAA rated), but they only repainted 80% of the car. They did not paint the roof, side skirts, and the lower portion of the doors. The mirrors when color match prior to me buying the car but I did buy the cobra bumper at that time and they painted it to match.
The paint is in great shape besides from the normal imperfections and small chips here and there. I did have some paintless dent removal done, but it was a minimal amount (door dings). The was unfortunately keyed on the passenger side before I got it, and it was not covered when the repaint was done. It isnt that bad, but it is there. I have tried my best to make it look better but it going to take some more clear on the door to fix it.
Other than that, the car looks fantastic! I get comments all the time, and it is garage kept. I do not drive this car in the rain either.

The Bad
When I installed the 3550, I noticed some driveline vibrations above 80mph. It turns out the OE flywheel has been resurfaced one time too many so it needs to be replaced. One of the top covers on the top of the 3550 leaks slightly along with the diff pinion seal. I have kept a close eye on both leaks and it is literally only a few ounces annually.
The flywheel issue is extremely minimal, I am just overly critical of my own car. I have also been asked about the small leaks, and if anyone has done a trans swap with a 3550/TKO, let me tell you that it isnt as easy as a T5; the tremec is a beast! Because of that, I just deal with it and keep an eye on it.

Original parts
I will include all the original parts that I have. This is includes:
Rear seats and belts
Truck lining and spare tire (GT spare does not fit cobra brakes btw)
Stock air cleaner assembly.
Stock cated H pipe.
Air tube for the heads (the other one is there and functional)
Other stock parts that I cant think of right now but will add as I remember....

Im currently looking to trade for a convertible so if you are interested, PM me. Im especially looking for a 86 vert or a capri, but if you have something that you would value equal to my car PM me about it. You can also call me at 916 628 4171.

Please keep in mind that I am well aware of the value of my car, and I am also aware that we never get what we paid for in parts back. With that said, if you wish to trade me a vehicle that may be of lesser value, I may request that items like the coilovers, IRS and or Transmission get swapped.

To clarify:

I'm looking for any mustang convertible trade of equal or lesser value; lesser value plus cash or part swap.

I'm particulary interested in a trade for a 86 GT Vert, Capri or a 69 Coupe.

Pics updated 7/25/12.
The truck pic shows the IRS upper bracket, and the fuel pump access I made; along with the bottom of the rear amp.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ July 27, 2012, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: kbernal1016 ]

--------------------
corral.net, svtperformance.com - kbernal1016
norcalsvtoa.com - meangreen95

Posts: 122 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2011  |  :
kbernal1016
¯
Member # 11247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbernal1016  Ford pictures for kbernal1016    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im currently looking to trade for a convertible so if you are interested, PM me. Im especially looking for a 86 vert or a capri, but if you have something that you would value equal to my car PM me about it. You can also call me at 916 628 4171.

Please keep in mind that I am well aware of the value of my car, and I am also aware that we never get what we paid for in parts back. With that said, if you wish to trade me a vehicle that may be of lesser value, I may request that items like the coilovers, IRS and or Transmission get swapped.

Ill be posting some updated pics later this week.

--------------------

kbernal1016
¯
Member # 11247

Taking offers for sale, PM me or call.

--------------------

kbernal1016
¯
Member # 11247

Pics Updated!

--------------------

kbernal1016
¯
Member # 11247

To clarify:

I'm looking for any mustang convertible trade of equal or lesser value; lesser value plus cash or part swap.

I'm particulary interested in a trade for a 86 GT Vert, Capri or a 69 Coupe.

--------------------

kbernal1016
¯
Member # 11247

Bump!

Cash offers?

--------------------

kcs50ho
¯
Member # 10327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kcs50ho  Ford pictures for kcs50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Super nice car glws bud.

--------------------
Cars:

Dont crush them, restore them.
NORCALSVTOA.com

Posts: 472 | From: West sac town | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
kbernal1016
¯
Member # 11247

The car and myself will be at the CAM cruise this Saturday in sacramanto. The California Auto Museum event will be on Fulton Ave between el camino and marconi, between 4 and 9pm. I will be located at the Starbucks at Marconi and Fulton. Call me or PM me for details.

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com