Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1989 Mustang Vert 5.0 - Last time before I part/scrap it.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1989 Mustang Vert 5.0 - Last time before I part/scrap it.
MustangNate
¯
Member # 4559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustangNate  Ford pictures for MustangNate    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1989 Ford Mustang LX Convertible
5.0L V8
Automatic Overdrive

Good:
New Radiator
New Ignition Coil
New NGK Spark Plugs
New Interstate Battery
New Oil & Oil Filter
New Transmission Fluid & Filter
New Wiper Blades
Brake System Flush
Air Conditioning Professionally Upgraded to New Style R134a

Bad:
Needs Mufflers
Has approximately 3 years of back fees.

I bought this car and it had 2 blown head gaskets. I repaired the engine and replaced the items listed above and the car runs excellent. It needs some cleaning and detail work, mufflers, smog, and registration.
Would be a great car to cruise in the California weather with the top down. Kelly Blue Book places a value of $2,350 on this car in fair condition. For what I'm asking even with the back fees that will have to be
paid, you will have less than half that in the car. So you are getting a great deal.

This car sat for 3 years, I've only put approximately 6 miles on it since I fixed it. It's an old car and may need other minor fixes I'm not aware of. I suggest the car be trailer'ed due to the tags being expired and
no mufflers.

Text Nathan @ 530-514-0020

Pictures here:
http://chico.craigslist.org/cto/3069328940.html

First $500 takes it.
Don't call or text me unless you are serious about it, the car is well worth the $500 + back fees.

[ June 11, 2012, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: MustangNate ]

--------------------
1989 Mustang LX Vert, 5.0 Auto

87 coupe
¯
Member # 10919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 coupe  Ford pictures for 87 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Killer deal just the motor and the Lx tail lights worth the 500 I have no room for it or i would buy it but good luck with sale.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com