Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » WTB: '92 LX Tail Light Lenses (rant included!)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB: '92 LX Tail Light Lenses (rant included!)
ashyers
¯
Member # 9382

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashyers  Ford pictures for ashyers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Since someone stole mine last night off Oakland Ave. I was wondering if anyone has a decent set for sale.

Rant below:

This is the 4th time in 4 months that my vehicles have been messed with. The gas was siphoned from one (VW Bus), one was opened up and rifled through and it looks like an attempted theft ('92 LX), one was an attempted theft complete with a smashed column and dash ('86 SVO) and then the tail lights stolen from the'92 LX.

I'd really like to know what the hell is wrong with people...

End of Rant

If you have some tail light lenses drop me a line. The car looks pretty funky w/o 'em!

Andy

Posts: 74 | From: oakland/san leandro | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There was a shitty cracked set someone was giving away a few days ago if you need something to get you by.

--------------------
"The clutch is on the left. Gas on the right."
"What's this one in the middle?"
"It's for pussies."

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here you go bro... [patriot] [patriot]
http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=102660

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 925_GT:
There was a shitty cracked set someone was giving away a few days ago if you need something to get you by.

from what i understand i was the only one GIVING AWAY some tail lights as you spoke of. if your speaking of me dont speak on any product i sale because i dont sell junk

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
quote:
Originally posted by 925_GT:

from what i understand i was the only one GIVING AWAY some tail lights as you spoke of. if your speaking of me dont speak on any product i sale because i dont sell junk
I don't think he meant it towards you James..The proof is in the pudding... [patriot]
http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=102031

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THEN MY APOLOGIES

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com