Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » CORBEAU FX1 SEATS AND 4 POINT HARNESS FT/FS

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: CORBEAU FX1 SEATS AND 4 POINT HARNESS FT/FS
FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
selling for a buddy 500 obo comes with 4point harness and seat rails its in a fox lmk or trade for a wet kit for a foxbody

Here is a link for the specs
http://www.soloracer.com/corbeaufx1pro.html

Pics of the seats
 -
 -

-

-

[ May 28, 2012, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: FOXX5.0 ]

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll trade you some sparco seats
Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The seats u got now jae is dope as fuck tho.exspecally if u paint your car red.wit the red sticker in the back.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
Mustang Guru
¯
Member # 4119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mustang Guru  Ford pictures for Mustang Guru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Jae Jae will be soo-wooped out [Big Grin]

--------------------
1990 x-chp highway lil 302
1977 caprice classic 2dr.{Sold} 1988 coupe 4cyl dd{sold}

Posts: 1171 | From: Uptown Bound | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FOXX5.0:
selling for a buddy 500 obo comes with 4point harness and seat rails its in a fox lmk

Pics of the seats
 -
 -

-

-

does he work at oil can hernays
FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle aka fasthatch:
quote:
Originally posted by FOXX5.0:
selling for a buddy 500 obo comes with 4point harness and seat rails its in a fox lmk

Pics of the seats
 -
 -

-

-

does he work at oil can hernays
Na he dosent

And jae ill ask my buddy and ill let you know

TTT

88foxgt
¯
Member # 9916

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88foxgt  Ford pictures for 88foxgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey i was wondering if you would interested in trading the seats for some oem 03 cobras the tires up front are decent and the rear tires are almost new pm me if interested
FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ft for a complete nitrous kit

[ May 28, 2012, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: FOXX5.0 ]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com