Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » GOODIES F.S. - Maximum Motorsports SOLD!!!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: GOODIES F.S. - Maximum Motorsports SOLD!!!!!
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SOLD!!!!! [Razz]

[ June 01, 2012, 11:10 PM: Message edited by: 91blackonblack ]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So if u want both then just buy them separate so u save $50..lol $350+$350=$700

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Blown are u interested?cause if not then pls keep ur comments to urself.ur playin with my money not yours.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ur saving $136 that can be in ur pocket

--------------------

His response:

SikWiditMke
¯
Member # 9699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SikWiditMke  Ford pictures for SikWiditMke    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why u selling it Quam. Thought panhard bar was number #1. Wish I had the funds!

--------------------
90 GT *sold*
92 GT *sold*
90 Notchback *wrecked and sold*
93 Ex-CHP notchback *Daily driver*

Posts: 558 | From: El Sobrante/Vallejo | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Because things didnt go right an i half to pay the wifey back.wish i can keep it myself.

--------------------

His response:

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ttt

--------------------

His response:

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

TTT

--------------------

His response:

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

TTT Pics Added

--------------------

His response:

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Damn i cant believe nobody want suspension wow!!!

--------------------

His response:

BAD ASS 5.HO
¯
Member # 10947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BAD ASS 5.HO  Ford pictures for BAD ASS 5.HO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got 300 for panhard bar

--------------------
98 boosted/stroked cobra
98 rio red cobra

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

TTT New Pics

--------------------

His response:

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Bump^

--------------------

His response:

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ill take 325 today lmk

--------------------

His response:

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Bumpty bump bump

[ May 28, 2012, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: 91blackonblack ]

--------------------

His response:

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

300 for it tomorrow if anybody want the sway bar.no lower.

--------------------

His response:

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Which bar diameter and thickness is it?

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=514_21_100_101_228&products_id=557

its that one right there

--------------------

His response:

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ttt

--------------------

His response:

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Up e gooo

--------------------

His response:

mtndew98
¯
Member # 9426

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtndew98  Ford pictures for mtndew98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
where is this located?

--------------------
98 GT full PI swap, #40 NASA TTC

Posts: 38 | From: Fairfield CA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ttt

--------------------

His response:

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

$300 today lmk

--------------------

His response:

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Rear swaybar Sale pending

--------------------

His response:

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com