Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 4sale/93 mustang notchback clean

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 4sale/93 mustang notchback clean
apexpreddy
¯
Member # 11915

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for apexpreddy  Ford pictures for apexpreddy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
93 mustang coupe, notchback.
2.3 4 cyl automatic, in very nice condition,
drives excellent, well maintained and serviced..
$3700 obo 408-5618043...
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How about more like 1000-1500 thats all ur going to get bro.ur doing wat to much on that price on this site.take it or take it off

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Daaaaaaaaaamn bruh!!!!! 3700!!!!!! Let me get some of what u smokin on.!
Car looks hella clean and all but for 3700 price is most definetly too high. 2000$ is maybe da max you'll get.

[ April 30, 2012, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: gohardgohome ]

mrsmcizzle
¯
Member # 9643

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrsmcizzle  Ford pictures for mrsmcizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I usually don't post but 3700 for a banger KILL YOURSELF!!!! it ain't a strain of cocaine out that good!
Posts: 166 | From: oakland, ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
87coupe510
¯
Member # 6150

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87coupe510  Ford pictures for 87coupe510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got $1800 if your interested Pm me.. [dance]

--------------------
RAIN OR SHINE I STAY SIDEWAYS IN MY STANG!!!!!!!!!!!
1993 Coupe "Stock" "It's Just Exhaust"

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You better take that 1800 cus thats the best ur going to get better jump im tryn to help u outon that.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
You better take that 1800 cus thats the best ur going to get better jump im tryn to help u outon that.

Yup. He should take it. Thats still alot for a 4cyl notch.

GLWS though !

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd love to see it converted, please sell this to someone who will convert.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

epic4444
¯
Member # 8667

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for epic4444  Ford pictures for epic4444    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
people with nice cars shouldn't waste there time posting on this forum, so all the ghetto bootys can go "OHHH SHIIT BRO YOU TRIPPIN" then offer 1/3 of your asking price. save your time and craigslist/ebay the car its clean as fuck. GLWS
Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOOW.Car is immaculate ,id say 2500 is reasonable glws
Ernesto_jr
¯
Member # 10802

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ernesto_jr  Ford pictures for Ernesto_jr  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by epic4444:
people with nice cars shouldn't waste there time posting on this forum, so all the ghetto bootys can go "OHHH SHIIT BRO YOU TRIPPIN" then offer 1/3 of your asking price. save your time and craigslist/ebay the car its clean as fuck. GLWS

I agree 100%

Waaaaay too many ghetto low ballin know-it-all people

--------------------
Junior -
1993 COBRA
1993 Acura Integra GS-R
www.WEKFEST.com
ADVANCED AUTO - San Ramon

Posts: 153 | From: SF BAY AREA - Union City | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1500 would be the most you'd get out of that and thats for the right buyer that WANTS it. Like i said on the other post, I could only get 750 out of my 93/4cyl/automatic hatch and it was in decent shape.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JON_SVT  Ford pictures for JON_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would love to have this coupe in my garage!! Perfect coupe for a conversion!! I say 2300 is a fair price for this coupe, i would pay that much but already have two coupes! Good luck with the sale!! [patriot]
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

You guys are tripping the car is clean but almost 4,000 tho? Come on.2500 is way too much but thats u guys 02's i say 1500 at the most.an thats my 02.glws i kno one thing u guys are blowing up his head.

[ April 30, 2012, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: 91blackonblack ]

--------------------

His response:

91_Bimini_Coupe
¯
Member # 11641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91_Bimini_Coupe  Ford pictures for 91_Bimini_Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Like I said on the last post, post your shit at whatever price you want bro. Although 3700 is a little steep but im sure if your in no hurry to sell you'll find a buyer for atleast 2500, of course not on this site with all these broke low ballers that expect to get shit for a penny.. Half the folks that post in here are people who arrnt looking to buy but rather bash your post anyways.. GLWS and the car is clean for a starting point for a conversion. If I wasn't in the middle of another one I would hop on. [patriot]
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

An like i said its too steep hell be sellin that foreva.

--------------------

His response:

stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
🏁Sleeper notch under construction🏁
86 Notchback stang

Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
apexpreddy
¯
Member # 11915

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for apexpreddy  Ford pictures for apexpreddy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
realistically id take $2700...
makes a nice 2.3 turbo car or v8 swap..
car is clean drives hella nice been to reno twice in it,,no problems,,

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87coupe510:
I got $1800 if your interested Pm me.. [dance]

I got $1805.

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Posts: 1691 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com