Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS MSD 6 BTM W/BOOST KNOB/GUAGE

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS MSD 6 BTM W/BOOST KNOB/GUAGE
8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 8lbCoupe  Ford pictures for 8lbCoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Posting for a friend a msd 6 btm with boost retard knob and boost guage the part number on the msd box is 6462 also up for sale is a brand new never used msd coil PM ME WIT OFFERS!!

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

COPFITY
¯
Member # 1845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COPFITY  Ford pictures for COPFITY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not to sound like a dick but "pm you with offers" sounds like you're just trying to get a cut on top of what your friend wants.

get with your friend and find out how much you guys wanna sell it for and keep it simple.. this isn't ebay.

glws [patriot]

--------------------
'92 Mustang LX Coupe
-Procharger P600
'71 Camaro Project
'97 Saturn SL1(saving the planet)

Posts: 884 | From: Pittsburg CA... No "H" cuz we don't hate! | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8lbCoupe  Ford pictures for 8lbCoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by COPFITY:
not to sound like a dick but "pm you with offers" sounds like you're just trying to get a cut on top of what your friend wants.

get with your friend and find out how much you guys wanna sell it for and keep it simple.. this isn't ebay.

glws [patriot]

And your "glws" sounds like u don't Wana buy it or need it u jus have an un-needed opinion I spoke to him obviously and he dos'nt have a set price that's why I mentioned takin offers. I logged on here so I kno it's not eBay.

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8lbCoupe  Ford pictures for 8lbCoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

COPFITY
¯
Member # 1845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COPFITY  Ford pictures for COPFITY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol i am in the market for one... but thats the one built into the msd 6 box right? I already got the msd 6, so i'm looking for the stand alone that adds on to it.

that one your boy has sells for 375 new. i need it but not right away so i have time to check my other options. i might go with the vortech one posted for 150 and it just adds onto the msd box i already got.

so like i said glws bro i really wasnt tryin to be dick, i guess i'm just on here a lot and as a frequent buyer and it frustrates me to see adds that require me to use my brain more than needed lol

TTT for ya

--------------------
'92 Mustang LX Coupe
-Procharger P600
'71 Camaro Project
'97 Saturn SL1(saving the planet)

Posts: 884 | From: Pittsburg CA... No "H" cuz we don't hate! | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com