Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1992 Mustang road race car

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1992 Mustang road race car
alwaysracin
¯
Member # 5204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for alwaysracin  Ford pictures for alwaysracin  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1992 Mustang GT
306 with s/n 2000 supercharger
Canton oil pan
king cobra clutch
stock intake manifold and headers
Bassani x pipe with 2 chamber flow masters and dumps
Maier Racing full cage with dash bar and x door bars (great cage)
MM custom valved Bilstiens
MM Coil-overs front and rear
MM camber caster plates
MM pan hard rod and traction arms
aluminum driveshaft
3.73 gears with welded diff.
currently on pony rims, comes with mint saleen rims (that are 5 lug)
trunk mounted battery
cobra rear bumper
lx tail lights
walboro 255 high pressure high volume fuel pump
I am sure I am missing some other modifications or specs, it has been a while but come over and check it out.

the bads
missing driver seat. The car is set up for a kirkey and still has the sliders installed
needs a new ignition switch
needs the starter installed (it is included, I have been to busy to install it)

It has not run in a couple years. The starter went out and I lost interest in completing the car. I was going to make it for CMC then talked to a friend that was a Ford engineer and he said I had to go coil over to make it handle so then changed for AI and lost interest.

$8000 or best offer

Thanks,
Scott Fraser

[ March 08, 2012, 02:26 AM: Message edited by: alwaysracin ]

alwaysracin
¯
Member # 5204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for alwaysracin  Ford pictures for alwaysracin  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
email me direct at
alwaysracin@yahoo.com

thanks,
Scott Fraser

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got stock gts seats gray tweed for 25bucks here in sj with seat tracks if you want them I can deliver.lmk4088416396 post some pics sounds like its a beast.glws

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

alwaysracin
¯
Member # 5204

it has the driver seat frame for the Kirkey welded in. I will let you know.

thanks

alwaysracin
¯
Member # 5204

What do you think the car is worth? I know what I have in the car and realize I am not getting out anything close to what I have in it.

This is the first time I have tried to post it up. I do know that a running an driving car is worth more and will be working on it.

thanks,
Scott Fraser

alwaysracin
¯
Member # 5204

price drop.

$7000 or best offer

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for need-a-cage  Ford pictures for need-a-cage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is a lot of money for a car that you can't even start up and drive around to check it out. You need to drop the price way down or fix the starter and put a seat in it.

Did you upgrade the brakes?

--------------------
93 LX Hatch, Dart Big Bore 347, Edelbrock 6037's, Cobra intake, Tremec, S-trim, 60# injectors, Tweecer RT
10.84 @ 128.5mph

Posts: 606 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
KING TUT
¯
Member # 11349

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING TUT  Ford pictures for KING TUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any pictures of this car! Can you post or send them to me! And is it a forged bottom end?

--------------------
mess with the best die like the rest

LS fabrication
FFTEC
-SAVAGE HABITS-

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com