Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 2000 Cobra R Recaro Racing Seats

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2000 Cobra R Recaro Racing Seats
white03svt
¯
Member # 11612

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for white03svt  Ford pictures for white03svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a nice set of Y2k 2000 Cobra R Recaros for sale. These are very rare and hard to come by they dont make these anymore. The seats are in good condition and are ready to bolt in. No signs of wear, no rips, no tears. These are real Cobra R Recaros. They are adjustable and they even fold forward for easy access to the rear seats. I had these in my car and decided to put the stock seats back in. The only thing thats wrong with it is that the back of the driver seat has a scratch in the hard plastic.

$2800 SHIPPED

They are all boxed up and ready to go.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ June 09, 2012, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: white03svt ]

5.0 LsX
¯
Member # 10017

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0 LsX  Ford pictures for 5.0 LsX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wish i didnt just buy some new rims i woulda been all over these...glws

--------------------
91' Notch

white03svt
¯
Member # 11612

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for white03svt  Ford pictures for white03svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ttt
stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2200 [Eek!]

--------------------
🏁Sleeper notch under construction🏁
86 Notchback stang

Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
rayski25
¯
Member # 11363

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rayski25  Ford pictures for rayski25    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2200 on seats? BIG baller...glws?

--------------------
66 mustang v6 converted to 351w(sold)
89 mustang lx(sold)
88 mustang gt(current DD)

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cafords is NOT the place to sell these high dollar, rare, very limited seats! I sold my pair for $2500 over on svtperformance.com

The ballers reside over there [Wink] good luck!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

white03svt
¯
Member # 11612

Lol. Thought I would give it a try...
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good luck [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
straightliner1
¯
Member # 2679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for straightliner1  Ford pictures for straightliner1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Cafords is NOT the place to sell these high dollar, rare, very limited seats! I sold my pair for $2500 over on svtperformance.com

Yep, what Ian said. I sold my pair over there just last month - $2500 no questions asked!
Posts: 484 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by straightliner1:
quote:

Yep, what Ian said. I sold my pair over there just last month - $2500 no questions asked!
justin, I should've charged you 5% for telling you to post it over there [Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin]

Did you end up shipping your's or did the buyer pick them up? If you shipped them, what company did you use and how did you package them?

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

GEE
¯
Member # 2849

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GEE  Ford pictures for GEE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let me know if you decide to ship!
white03svt
¯
Member # 11612

Gee, where r u located?
white03svt
¯
Member # 11612

Ttt
white03svt
¯
Member # 11612

Bump
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sick seats!!!! 2200 is a pretty good deal for these i have seen them go for much more!

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The seats are soooo nice but i wouldnt never pay that much for two front seats.dnt get me wrong but somebody will buy them.for that price i can get another car tho.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
straightliner1
¯
Member # 2679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for straightliner1  Ford pictures for straightliner1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Did you end up shipping your's or did the buyer pick them up? If you shipped them, what company did you use and how did you package them?

He picked them up. He drove an auto carrier up and down the west coast and got them on his way to Long Beach.

[ March 07, 2012, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: straightliner1 ]

Posts: 484 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
white03svt
¯
Member # 11612

Ttt
white03svt
¯
Member # 11612

Ttt
white03svt
¯
Member # 11612

ttt
white03svt
¯
Member # 11612

ttt
4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If only I was rich. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"The clutch is on the left. Gas on the right."
"What's this one in the middle?"
"It's for pussies."

white03svt
¯
Member # 11612

bump
white03svt
¯
Member # 11612

UPDATE. WILL SHIP! These are boxed up and ready to send out.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com