Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Mustang 5.0 Bellhousings - 3550/TKO and T5 (sacramento)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Mustang 5.0 Bellhousings - 3550/TKO and T5 (sacramento)
kbernal1016
¯
Member # 11247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbernal1016  Ford pictures for kbernal1016    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have two bellhousings for sale, both are NEW.

One if for a Tremec 3550/TKO and the other is for a T5.
They are both for SBF cars, that includes all fox bodies, and 94/95's if you have a fox style setup. They also work with custom hot rod setups or classics with modern conversions.

Both are new, OE Ford aluminum housings.

They cost $200 each NEW and these are new. (Ford Racing part number: M-6392-E and M-6392-R58.)

My price:

$120 Tremec 3550/TKO
$100 T5

Prices are FIRM.

Please include your phone number in the first PM. Thank you!

Im located off of Madison and I80 too, so you must be willing to travel that way to meet up.

PM me. PM me. PM me. PM me.

--------------------
corral.net, svtperformance.com - kbernal1016
norcalsvtoa.com - meangreen95

Posts: 122 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2011  |  :
kbernal1016
¯
Member # 11247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbernal1016  Ford pictures for kbernal1016    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bump

--------------------

kbernal1016
¯
Member # 11247

bump

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com