Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Black/Black '99 GT Whole or parts SOLD SOLD SOLD!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Black/Black '99 GT Whole or parts SOLD SOLD SOLD!
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys I just picked this car up this weekend. I was hoping to get it driveable to keep it for my self but i'm doing the math and it's just not in the books. i'm working on getting it running so you can here it run if you want the motor. The issue is that while it was sitting someone attempted to steal it. They completely butchered the ignition and the pats system is on. this car is complete. just pm me what parts you want and we can go from there or if you want the whole thing i'll make you a hell of a price so I don't have to touch it. or better just call me 707 578 5534 thnx

[ February 17, 2012, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: [SHO]TIME ]

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car is still complete bring ur trailer and $1400 it's yours!
VendicatedSN95
¯
Member # 10671

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VendicatedSN95  Ford pictures for VendicatedSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pics? do you have a title? The damage is just to the column?
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

it needs a clutch i have no title just bill of sale. the car is from oregon its never been registered in ca. its a perfect donor car the interior is near mint condition as is the body
02GT650
¯
Member # 11624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02GT650  Ford pictures for 02GT650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does it have racing seats?
and got any gears or suspension done to it?

LMK
650-704-7612

Posts: 234 | From: Peninsula Bay Area | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What Interior you have

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

Copello
¯
Member # 1534

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Copello  Ford pictures for Copello    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$1200, You beat me to that thing. Might pay more if you wash it and post some pictures.
Posts: 1309 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8lbCoupe  Ford pictures for 8lbCoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tried texting the sell and it said number was invalid??

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

BAYAREA1320
¯
Member # 11460

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BAYAREA1320  Ford pictures for BAYAREA1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wasup with the front seats i need some

--------------------
.rEdLiNe M0t0rSP0RtS.

Posts: 554 | From: BAYAREA1320 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  :
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

OK GUYS I FIGURE LOADING PICS IS A WASTE OF TIME ON THIS CAR CUZ TRUST ME IT WOULD LOOK PERFECT IN THE PICS AND I DONT WANT TO GIVE PEOPLE A FALSE SENSE OF HOPE CUS ITS NOT PERFECT THE ONLY WAY TO SEE ITS FAULTS IS TO LOOK IN PERSON. I MEAN I KNOW EVERY ONE ON HERE KNOWS WHAT A 99 BLACK GT LOOKS LIKE. AS FOR THE INTERIOR I JUST DETAILED IT TODAY AND ITS NEARLY FLAWSLESS ALL DARK CHARCOAL LEATHER NO RIPS OR TARES HOWEVER THE BACK SEAT HAS A VERY SMALL CIG BURN IN IT BUT ITS NOT NOTICEABLE. GUYS JUST CALL ME TO COME LOOK AT IT CUZ THE LONGER I HAVE IT THE MORE WORKK IM GONNA DO AND THE PRICE WILL GO UP!
Copello
¯
Member # 1534

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Copello  Ford pictures for Copello    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want to come look at it this weekend, Does it run at all?

--------------------
91 GT
73 RS Camaro

Posts: 1309 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com