Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1967 MUSTANG RUST FREE!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1967 MUSTANG RUST FREE!!!
pointboi
¯
Member # 7733

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for pointboi  Ford pictures for pointboi    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a 1967 mustang coupe

Clean tittle

Registration up to date

Pinkslip clean title

351 Cleveland new internals 4v heads 4v elderbrock intake manifold 4 barrel carb long tube Hooker Headers C6 transmission not installed

New fuel tank

Brand new all black complete leather interior

Floor boards recently replace ,fender and head lights compartments

Rust free primer ready for paint

American racing wheels with 80% of tire

$6500 willing to negotiate or trade for a clean notch

925 768 8841

-

-

-

-

[ December 09, 2012, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: 67Hardtop ]

JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hasn't even been a month yet, why are you selling it? What have you done to it since you got it?

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
pointboi
¯
Member # 7733

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for pointboi  Ford pictures for pointboi    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JBeezy53:
Hasn't even been a month yet, why are you selling it? What have you done to it since you got it?

I know right but I have to do it.. buying a house and need the down payment inspection cost $$$
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bwkelley76  Ford pictures for bwkelley76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I sent you a pm with my phone mumber, I'm interested but would like to see the quarter panel replacement and floors, and see how well they were done before I make a decision on the car. What have you done to it since you got it? The interior looks pretty nice in the pics. How well does it run and is there anything hiding under the primer? Let me know, thanks.

[ February 12, 2012, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: bwkelley76 ]

--------------------
Dont sweat the petty things and dont pet the sweaty things. "RIP George Carlin"

Posts: 886 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2008  |  :
JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 67Hardtop:
quote:
Originally posted by JBeezy53:

I know right but I have to do it.. buying a house and need the down payment inspection cost $$$
Yeah I feel you, we've all been there.

ttt for you.

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
pointboi
¯
Member # 7733

quote:
Originally posted by bwkelley76:
I sent you a pm with my phone mumber, I'm interested but would like to see the quarter panel replacement and floors, and see how well they were done before I make a decision on the car. What have you done to it since you got it? The interior looks pretty nice in the pics. How well does it run and is there anything hiding under the primer? Let me know, thanks.

Come check it out
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for bwkelley76  Ford pictures for bwkelley76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the reply, just bought one this evening. Good luck with the sale.

--------------------
Dont sweat the petty things and dont pet the sweaty things. "RIP George Carlin"

Posts: 886 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2008  |  :
pointboi
¯
Member # 7733

quote:
Originally posted by bwkelley76:
Thanks for the reply, just bought one this evening. Good luck with the sale.

Cool I couldn't keep up with all the calls and pm.. my number is posted up there ↑

[ December 09, 2012, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: 67Hardtop ]

pointboi
¯
Member # 7733

ttt
pointboi
¯
Member # 7733

-
pointboi
¯
Member # 7733

-
pointboi
¯
Member # 7733

ttt

[ December 16, 2012, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: 67Hardtop ]

pointboi
¯
Member # 7733

Ttmft
pointboi
¯
Member # 7733

Up
209stang
¯
Member # 8598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 209stang  Ford pictures for 209stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you had paint i would consider trading my notch
Posts: 714 | From: Merced,HELLAFORNIA! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
pointboi
¯
Member # 7733

quote:
Originally posted by 209stang:
if you had paint i would consider trading my notch

sorry I'm not interested in the color of your car

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com