Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 2006 Lexus IS350: Sport & Premium Packages, Loaded

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2006 Lexus IS350: Sport & Premium Packages, Loaded
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We just bought a new SUV for my wife so her beautiful IS350 is up for sale... $22,950. The factory exterior color is Tungsten Pearl; the interior is black leather. The car has both the Sport and Premium Packages. It is basically fully loaded and currently has 67k well maintained miles. I have all of the service history for the car and it carries a clean title. Besides all the factory options listed below, it has gorgeous black chrome 18" Sek-Tor forged wheels and nearly new tires. The brakes were recently done as well. It is in beautiful shape. The exterior has only minor blemishes and scratches. The interior is nearly flawless. We do not smoke and we don't have pets. It gets great mileage (21/28). You get a lot of car for the money...

- 306hp 3.5L DOHC V6
- 6 speed automatic with paddle shifters
- Power Everything
- Full Airbags (front, rear, side, knee)
- Keyless Entry, Push Button Start
- Leather Seating (10 way power, heated, cooled)
- Premium Audio System (6 disc, 13 speaker, AUX jack)
- Tilt/Telescoping Steering Wheel w/Audio Controls
- Factory NAV (Voice Activated, Bluetooth)
- Back Up Camera
- Power Moonroof

I think I've covered all of the bases but feel free to PM or call with any questions, but no calls after 9PM. Thanks.

-Dave
(916)390-3868

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

And to all of the CA Fords thieves, I've graciously left the license plate in plain site. I'm certain that insurance will pay me out far more than we're asking for it. [Big Grin]

[ November 03, 2011, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ttt for you bro!

"And to all of the CA Fords thieves, I've gratiously left the license plate in plain site. I'm certain that insurance will pay me out far more than we're asking for it"

lmao

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by maeco:
Ttt for you bro!

"And to all of the CA Fords thieves, I've gratiously left the license plate in plain site. I'm certain that insurance will pay me out far more than we're asking for it"

lmao

Thanks! [patriot]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dave,

Stop taking pictures in front of my house! [Razz] [Wink]

GLWS [Big Grin]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
Dave,

Stop taking pictures in front of my house! [Razz] [Wink]

GLWS [Big Grin]

So you live in the park? [Big Grin]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

TTT

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com