Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 87 gt t top resonable offers only please

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 87 gt t top resonable offers only please
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/2633116614.html

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is this a 5 speed or auto?

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
More pics more info plz what rims does it come on? Auto stick and a base price

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
5 SPEED $3800

--------------------
You mama

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The other ads said $2000.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

The other ads said $25 [Roll Eyes] 00.

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

$2500 with out sn95 suspension and sc rims and sparco seats

[ October 04, 2011, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: iron50 ]

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

the cobra wing sold!

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

It also has Fidanza aluminum flywheel and centerforce dual friction clutch both with less than 1200 miles

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

and roll cage 4 points

--------------------
You mama

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea u seen it for 2500 b4 the 5 lug,cage an seats! glws bro! solid car!

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wanna sell the sc wheels seperately?
SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sell the hood?

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

sorry guys i sell the cars as is just without the wing

--------------------
You mama

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So hold on here man the price went from $1200 to $2500 to $3800 so the car has no cobra fin now either you really need to decide what you want to sell here I was thinkin bout comin down and checkin out the car tommorow but it doesnt sound like i would be able to even drive it home dude you and i have gone back and forth on this car but this is just rediculious now i'll just wait for another one to come along and hopefully the owner will atleast be straight up! why did you list the car at $2500 with all the 5 lug swap in the pics if it wasnt gonna come with it same with the fin.
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Hold on dude! The car was never on sale for 1200 and I was asking 2500 for the car all stock. Look at the difference from stock to now http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/2627788616.html. What do you mean you cant drive it home? The car is driveable. The car is going to sell as is just without the fin So once again please stop assuming that I'm trying to get over on people!

--------------------
You mama

r1
CAFords OG
Member # 1144

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for r1  Ford pictures for r1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought iron was the guy trying to buy it from the other guy who never called him back? im confused

--------------------
shit breaks then you buy the good stuff

JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by r1:
I thought iron was the guy trying to buy it from the other guy who never called him back? im confused

Its a little hard to follow but I think Iron50 bought it off CL for the asking price of $1200, which I believe some other members were upset he beat them to it, then Iron fixed the damaged front end as well as some other things and listed it for $2500.

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Turbo 66
¯
Member # 7378

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turbo 66  Ford pictures for Turbo 66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
seen the car in person and its pretty clean the sparco seats are brand new and make the car look solid. GLWS

--------------------
66 coupe

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This car was never for sell on craigslist let alone for 1200 i sold the car to iron damaged since he had it he fixed and has done some other work to it!!
If u guys aint gana buy it move the fuk on to the next post for those complaining bout the price goin up tak into consideration he fixex it put seats in it witch arnt the cheap ones and he also did five lug wit sc wheela on there!!!
quote:
Originally posted by JBeezy53:
quote:
Originally posted by r1:

Its a little hard to follow but I think Iron50 bought it off CL for the asking price of $1200, which I believe some other members were upset he beat them to it, then Iron fixed the damaged front end as well as some other things and listed it for $2500.

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterTHANyou  Ford pictures for FasterTHANyou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
5$ and a kitkat?!

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!
Check out this video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSflwqL7Va4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---------------------------------------------
Booted for being a drama queen.

PS- We ######HATE###### e-thugs incapable of using proper English. It's a shame to live in this country, be given opportunities others die for every day, and waste it. Basic education, it's free in America. Break the family tradition and get "sum".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gh3_e3mDQ8

His rebuttal-
quote:

I must say honestly kinda liked it at first but 90% of your sites members are rasist judgmental pricks and im glad u booted me...im takin my bisness else were and id like to add many mustang owners in the REAL bay area hate your site..most say its becuase ur members are pricks who just run there mouths..i think personally most of you are snobby ass suburbanites..i cant believe how i was singled out just for the way i tipe and "sound" constently fucked with constently talked shit to..you know i have half a mind to sue for discrimination..but ima hardworking iron union employee and i gross 80k a year..so your piddly site can suck my third nut and id like to tell you YOU sir are a rasist judgmental jackass bcuz i was instigated on numerious occasions and nobody else gets kicked..bcuz you are all clicked up..you should take a step back and look at how UNinviting this kinda behaviour makes your site and prob why everyone i encounture talks bad bout your site...
Fuck you have a nice day

Oh and bye the way im goin camaro fuck you and your mustangs you can eat a fat dick and swallow the mayo

Ever wonder what people who talk like this look like?

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/64/102d07574fcc434499b8c930ff5f449a/l.jpg

Posts: 746 | From: Vallejo ca | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
r1
CAFords OG
Member # 1144

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for r1  Ford pictures for r1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That clears things up

[ October 05, 2011, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: r1 ]

--------------------
shit breaks then you buy the good stuff

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com