Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: PI shortblock and heads w/ cams

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: PI shortblock and heads w/ cams
STEED
¯
Member # 4787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STEED  Ford pictures for STEED    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had posted this up a few days ago and go alot of requests, but took it down due to putting the wrong price up for the items. After speaking with the owner, everything is set.
**ITEMS ARE NOT MINE**
This engine is a good customer of mine and we removed it from his 2000 gt in place a a forged MMR longblock and KB.
It has 60k on it and is in perfect running order.
It was only removed for a built engine in it's place.

Shortblock = $200
Shortblock w/ heads and cams = $350

Comes with engine stand in pics.
It is just taking up space at the shop, so come and pick it up.

-

-

Again, this IS NOT MY ENGINE.....I am posting this for the customer, and also so I can get it out of the shop.
If you would like to speak with the owner directly, PM me for the number.

He has asked me not to forward the lowballers, but I informed him to be ready lol

--------------------
Jason McCallum
TPS Motorsports GM
Origonal Stallions Member
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown
07GT: Blown
www.TPSmotorsports.com
408-370-1477

Posts: 892 | From: Cambell, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
4.6WPRStang
¯
Member # 8685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4.6WPRStang  Ford pictures for 4.6WPRStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey bro ask if he would take 300 thats all i got i feel bad cuz its a good deal for 350 but all i got is 300 right now lmk bro thanks

--------------------
96 GT saleen clone
91 5.0 saleen clone sold

Slakkr183
¯
Member # 10990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slakkr183  Ford pictures for Slakkr183    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im Very Interested, I Do Have a couple of quick questions however. My number is 530-566-7855. My Name is Gabe. Thank you for your time.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com