Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 93 vert for sale (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 93 vert for sale
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey I came to the decision to part with my stang to pay for school and to catch up on some bills.. Im looking to get 2500 or better offer.. Passed smog with all smog equipment installed(which I will include).. Has mac headers and prochamber installed. New radiator, water pump and tires(90% tread).. Bads are, the tranny slips in drive. I think its a worn boost valve which you can order from Baumann engerneering for 40$..
And just found out the starter soleniod went out.. Other than that its an all around good car.. I will negotiate on the price, need thus gone by this weekend

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got dibbs on this, didn't you say in another thread it ran like 13's? and beat M3's? Please take the post off and consider it sold. [burnout]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hmu 916-533-3890.. Here are a couple pics
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know what....I really wouldn't want to take this beauty off of your hands, please decide on keeping it and just fixing it the way you wanted it.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
You know what....I really wouldn't want to take this beauty off of your hands, please decide on keeping it and just fixing it the way you wanted it.

I really want to man, but I got to do what I gotta do to take care of my fam bro.. If something else comes up I will keep it.. But as of now if someone comes with the cash its gone

--------------------

Thugnificent

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:
quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:

I really want to man, but I got to do what I gotta do to take care of my fam bro.. If something else comes up I will keep it.. But as of now if someone comes with the cash its gone
On some real shit why don't you put it up for trade for one wit less stuff and ask for a bit of cash on top to cover some of ur bills and all.

Cuz you can always find a cheaper one bro, my boy just sold an 86 drop top gt with perfect motor and tranny and good tires and all for like 600 with current tags. it just needed a new top and a freshen up of interior

[ September 27, 2011, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: JUNKYARD5.0 ]

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ttt

--------------------

Thugnificent

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The taillights and luggage rack are player, plus you missed oopsing the front license plate.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
The taillights and luggage rack are player, plus you missed oopsing the front license plate.

Lol. Yeah.. But if somebody got the balls to come to my house, open my gate, and got in my garage talking about stealing anything.. Ill hand ova the fuckn keys.. You got to be a bold sob... Lol just saying

--------------------

Thugnificent

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Sale pending

--------------------

Thugnificent

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Bump bump bump

--------------------

Thugnificent

Loudness
¯
Member # 8393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loudness  Ford pictures for Loudness    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Bump bump bump

Do you have the stock tail lights?

--------------------
Loading….

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

quote:
Originally posted by Loudness:
quote:
Bump bump bump

Do you have the stock tail lights?
No.. If I did I wouldnt have installed these lol

--------------------

Thugnificent

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

2250$..
Come on people shoot me an offer!!

--------------------

Thugnificent

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

2250$..
Come on people shoot me an offer!!

--------------------

Thugnificent

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:

U can get just the body for that

--------------------

Thugnificent

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Bump bumpbump.. Need this gone tonight $1850

--------------------

Thugnificent

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Bump bump 1800 cash.. Will deliver within a75 mile radius.. Hit me up.. 916-533-3890

--------------------

Thugnificent

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ILL GIVE YOU 800

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BackwardSnake  Ford pictures for BackwardSnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll give you 801

--------------------
Hi, my name is Jimmy Herrera aka 91Trunkster (510)375-1589 and I got snitched out by my friend or friends. Ain't that a bitch, some one or some people would rat out my fake account here to keep their own secret fake account? If you all forgot, I'm an old ass 30 something year old "man" that likes to make internet friends with boys fresh out of highschool. I like to post "bruh" a lot just like the annoying immature and ghetto CAFords kids do. I like to talk shit about this website, make it look bad, all the while trying to make and save money off of other members here. Some may call me a selfish immature bitch. Deep down I know they are correct, it's not like I have anything else going on in my life or anything but negativity to offer this community. This is a free site. Suckers spend good time and money to keep this website going. They're suckers for doing so, so fuck them, I'm going to take them for all they got. It's all about me in this world.

Who is the next troll or just plain annoying post whore to get the boot???

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa91/megamallard/guaposheep.jpg

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Yall can eat a dick wit them offers..

--------------------

Thugnificent

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn u all the way out in sac dam i wud of offered u close to that 1800 glws bro [patriot]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If I had the money this would have been mine a few days ago.. clean title?
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:
If I had the money this would have been mine a few days ago.. clean title?

Yep! [patriot]

--------------------

Thugnificent

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com