Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Complete BXR intake for sale

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Complete BXR intake for sale
driveline
Member # 11288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for driveline  Ford pictures for driveline    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is the complete setup with everything needed to swap over. I have every bracket and line. This engine still has the smog pump on it so if you need to run smog for inspection purposes then there is the bracketry for that. I have both side plates for the intake. I'm in south carolina and i'm asking 1500.00 or best offer. Google this intake and you'll see how rare it is. Not only hard to find but hard to find one with everything you need to run it.

http://ollav.com/naturalaspiration/bxr.html

-

Posts: 1 | From: south carolina | Registered: Sep 2011  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's something different .... I assume this is for a 5.0 liter )? [Confused]
Brokn Nx
¯
Member # 8526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brokn Nx  Ford pictures for Brokn Nx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Really cool intake if you're building a period correct car. I remember drooling over these back in the day.

Somebody had one here for sale in the last year and it was for a lot less. I should have bought it!

Good luck with the sale! Killer intake!

--------------------
85-0001 Saleen Mustang
88-362 Saleen Notch
85-090 Saleen Hatch
67 Stang Coupe

Posts: 333 | From: Santa Maria, CA | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
CobraCoupe
¯
Member # 7233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraCoupe  Ford pictures for CobraCoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea i remember that one that was for sale a whiles back, had some weird distributor drive setup cause the throttles in the way rare for sure...

--------------------
1965 Mustang convertible
2004 Ford Lightning #0537

phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is a rare find considering that the seller claims to have everything for the conversion. Big money, but not a lot of these on the market. Definitely a way to stand out in a crowd of 5.0's.
Brokn Nx
¯
Member # 8526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brokn Nx  Ford pictures for Brokn Nx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This intake along with a Incon turbo setup would be 86-93 smog legal madness!

--------------------
85-0001 Saleen Mustang
88-362 Saleen Notch
85-090 Saleen Hatch
67 Stang Coupe

Posts: 333 | From: Santa Maria, CA | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com