Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » wtb 94-04 rear seat delete

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: wtb 94-04 rear seat delete
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let me know what you have.I would prefer a pm cause some times I forget to go back and check my post or give me a call (209)688-2067 justin

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

jfthomas
¯
Member # 8098

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jfthomas  Ford pictures for jfthomas    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.ca-mustangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27961&highlight=seat

This will fit 94-04. He does a good job.

HIS ADD

best part of all is were only asking $90 and offering free shipping to the first few people that are willing to give us feedback on how you like it/any suggestions
text me anytime if you have any questions or would like one made for you. (562)-686-3001

[ September 15, 2011, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: jfthomas ]

Posts: 362 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your link didn't work for me

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

jfthomas
¯
Member # 8098

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jfthomas  Ford pictures for jfthomas    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

My friend bought a Rsd kit and didnt like that it didnt match his carpet or fit well. So we decided to start making our own kit. Im almost done fitting everything on mine and will be ready to start making more starting tomorrow. Pm if interested. Since these are new we are offering free shipping to the first few we sell if the buyers give us feedback and post reviews on our RSD kits. This kit is 3 pcs as shown in the pic. This is the kit we offer if you dont run the headrest. If you run the head rest it will only be 2 pcs. Let me know what you guys think of the fitment and color.
best part of all is were only asking $90 and offering free shipping to the first few people that are willing to give us feedback on how you like it/any suggestions
text me anytime if you have any questions or would like one made for you. (562)-686-3001

[ September 16, 2011, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: jfthomas ]

Posts: 362 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com