Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Posi Ported Eaton Swap plus extras

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Posi Ported Eaton Swap plus extras
js
¯
Member # 9859

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for js  Ford pictures for js    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Complete eaton swap minus heat exchanger bracket. You would just need to upgrade your injectors and fuel pump set up.

Upgrades included are: LPF Heat exchanger, billitflow idlers, JLT intake with filter, Diablo MAFIA, 90mm Lightining MAF, Posi ported blower/tb/plenum, intercooler expansion tank, and 2.76 pulley

2900 for the whole kit. These are pics of everything included. I wasn't able to take pics of the heat exchanger and timing cover because I have those at different location right now. Those would be included too in the price though.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

(909) 762 0401

[ August 15, 2011, 01:13 AM: Message edited by: js ]

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pmd

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

00RedVert
¯
Member # 11123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00RedVert  Ford pictures for 00RedVert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Will this fit a 2v?
Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 00RedVert:
Will this fit a 2v?

lol...no

--------------------
01 GT -lazer red- 32v swap

js
¯
Member # 9859

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for js  Ford pictures for js    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As is, this kit would only work on 4v...but if you buy the tork kit (not sure on the name), this would work with the 2v
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much power did this blower make?

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
js
¯
Member # 9859

Previous owner said this set up should be good for 500 rwhp
Peter Hatch
¯
Member # 7676

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter Hatch  Ford pictures for Peter Hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by js:
As is, this kit would only work on 4v...but if you buy the tork kit (not sure on the name), this would work with the 2v

Tork Tech. I've been reading up on that the past couple days... Very cool set up, good luck with sale.

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT
Bright Atlantic Blue 5-speed.

js
¯
Member # 9859

TTT
2800 for the kit! Come get this asap! =)

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll buy some stuff if you decide to part it out
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
js
¯
Member # 9859

yeah ill let you know if i decide to part out. for now i hope to sell it complete =/
2750 for the eaton swap!

alexdel209
¯
Member # 9239

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for alexdel209  Ford pictures for alexdel209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So u have apl parts needed except the heat exchsjger bracket,pump,and injectors?im interested but im wonderin if the eaton is worth it or just go procharged my 01 is only good til 550 hp
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For the heat exchanger brackets, you want to make your own, the stock ones made to push the H/E out twards the 03/04 bumper, for the 99-01 cobra or Mach 1 number you want it to set back some. All you do is take some metal strap and bend it and drill it to the bumper. Do a search on google!

And roots over centrifugal on a 4v all day! These blowers hit boost way faster and it's a 100% bolt on and factory look! I'd run this over a procharger! Plus later u can buy a Whipple or KB and make huge power! Plus u got air to water intercooling!! Better alternator, more ribbed belt for NO belt slip!!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

js
¯
Member # 9859

Thanks for the input Casey =)
As for the injectors, I do have 6 63# Siemens Deka that are pretty much brand new. If you were to buy the eaton swap, I could give those to you for a 100 bucks (DIRT CHEAP), and you could pick up another 2 brand new for a 100 from a shop (I could also get those other 2 if you don't want to look for them LOL)

And for pumps, I also have an 03/04 Cobra fuel tank. That would be 400 extra. I bought all these things not too long ago to put it on my built 99 cobra, but other things have came up and can no longer afford to just keep this kit at home, let alone get it installed and dyno tuned =/

alexdel209
¯
Member # 9239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for alexdel209  Ford pictures for alexdel209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jw did u ever get any quotes on how much to install this would be on a 4v
js
¯
Member # 9859

You can ask Casey, two posts above yours. He will hook you up as far as the installation goes. Great guy. =)
js
¯
Member # 9859

2700 for eaton swap!
js
¯
Member # 9859

TTT
js
¯
Member # 9859

Ttt
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Trade stock heat exchanger and cash for your LPF
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com