Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  


Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply
read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » WTB:mach1 hood for foxbody A.S.A.P! (Page 1)

 - Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: WTB:mach1 hood for foxbody A.S.A.P!
91SuperchargedNotchOn24s
¯
Member # 10866

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s  Ford pictures for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking to buy mach1 hood for foxbody notch in good condition! Send pix to 510 485 4701 or fjv1979@gmail.com thanks!!!
Posts: 249 | From: RICHMOND'CA 510 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was gonna point you in the direction of one, but I read your name so now I'm not. 24s on a fox. YUCK! 18s or less man!

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
91SuperchargedNotchOn24s
¯
Member # 10866

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s  Ford pictures for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by S13hatch2.4:
I was gonna point you in the direction of one, but I read your name so now I'm not. 24s on a fox. YUCK! 18s or less man!

Haha!!my 24s look better than yo Lil ugly ass Nissan fo sale MAN! Lol!!!!!!!
Posts: 249 | From: RICHMOND'CA 510 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
Blk93Pony
¯
Member # 10798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93Pony  Ford pictures for Blk93Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clownin

--------------------
Black 93 Mustang GT - currently down
Pearl Black 06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - stock for now

Posts: 768 | From: FF | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s:
quote:
Originally posted by S13hatch2.4:
I was gonna point you in the direction of one, but I read your name so now I'm not. 24s on a fox. YUCK! 18s or less man!

Haha!!my 24s look better than yo Lil ugly ass Nissan fo sale MAN! Lol!!!!!!!
Lol. You're comparing oranges to apples.

But uhm, hit up my boy Jae, he might be selling his.

And still, IMO, anything over 18s on a Fox is a travesty.
But who knows, post a pic of the notch on 4s.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
91SuperchargedNotchOn24s
¯
Member # 10866

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s  Ford pictures for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by S13hatch2.4:
quote:
Originally posted by 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by S13hatch2.4:
[qb] I was gonna point you in the direction of one, but I read your name so now I'm not. 24s on a fox. YUCK! 18s or less man!

Haha!!my 24s look better than yo Lil ugly ass Nissan fo sale MAN! Lol!!!!!!!
Lol. You're comparing oranges to apples.

But uhm, hit up my boy Jae, he might be selling his.



Your da one hating on my shit.I didn't ask fo your opinion n dats not wat this thread is about I'm not comparing shit!and if jaejae was yo boy u would've known dat hoods been sold!!haha lol!!! Go buy urself a mustang b4 u give opinions on sumtn u ain't even got n stop hating!!!

[ August 10, 2011, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s ]

Posts: 249 | From: RICHMOND'CA 510 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
91SuperchargedNotchOn24s
¯
Member # 10866

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s  Ford pictures for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s:
quote:
Originally posted by S13hatch2.4:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by S13hatch2.4:
[qb] I was gonna point you in the direction of one, but I read your name so now I'm not. 24s on a fox. YUCK! 18s or less man!

Haha!!my 24s look better than yo Lil ugly ass Nissan fo sale MAN! Lol!!!!!!!
Lol. You're comparing oranges to apples.

But uhm, hit up my boy Jae, he might be selling his.

Your da one hating on my shit.I didn't ask fo your opinion n dats not wat this thread is about I'm not comparing shit!and if jaejae was yo boy u would've known dat hoods been sold!!haha lol!!! Go buy urself a mustang b4 u give opinions
on sumtn u ain't even got n stop hating!!!

[ August 10, 2011, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s ]

Posts: 249 | From: RICHMOND'CA 510 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want a donk buy a scraper!!!

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
longest name in cafords history ,congrats....LS1 BRUH

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just because I don't know the hood is sold or not doesnt mean he is or isnt my boy. We both have lives, unlike you, whose sole purpose in life is to bub it up and make gorgeous Mustang's look like cracked out scrappers. Id own a LS1 before I put some ugly ass, heavy ass, scrapper rims on a Mustang.

I will hate on 20s and up till the day I die. Now if you had an sn95 or new edge with some 20 inch Saleens, I wouldnt hate cause THAT actually looks good.

And still you have yet to post a picture of your scrapper stang so you must be ashamed of it.

And as for you hating on my Nissan, bring your notch on 4s to the mountain and see if you even exist in the twist.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
91SuperchargedNotchOn24s
¯
Member # 10866

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s  Ford pictures for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 87MclarenMustang:
If you want a donk buy a scraper!!!

I dnt fuck wit scrapers dats why I got a mustang!!!jus cus it has 24s doesn't mean it's a donk,do u even kno wat donk is??
Posts: 249 | From: RICHMOND'CA 510 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
91SuperchargedNotchOn24s
¯
Member # 10866

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s  Ford pictures for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 87MclarenMustang:
If you want a donk buy a scraper!!!

I dnt fuck wit scrapers dats why I got a mustang!!!jus cus it has 24s doesn't mean it's a donk,do u even kno wat a donk is??
Posts: 249 | From: RICHMOND'CA 510 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
91SuperchargedNotchOn24s
¯
Member # 10866

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s  Ford pictures for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by S13hatch2.4:
Just because I don't know the hood is sold or not doesnt mean he is or isnt my boy. We both have lives, unlike you, whose sole purpose in life is to bub it up and make gorgeous Mustang's look like cracked out scrappers. Id own a LS1 before I put some ugly ass, heavy ass, scrapper rims on a Mustang.

I will hate on 20s and up till the day I die. Now if you had an sn95 or new edge with some 20 inch Saleens, I wouldnt hate cause THAT actually looks good.

And still you have yet to post a picture of your scrapper stang so you must be ashamed of it.

And as for you hating on my Nissan, bring your notch on 4s to the mountain and see if you even exist in the twist.

U barely got dat fuckn Nissan u own,no job,no mustang how da fuk would u buy a ls1???lol..oh and I do got a life unlike you.I ain't ashamed of my stang,I dnt kno how to put pix here u really wanna c my shit send me ur number...and I wouldn't even waste my time tryna race u!!!!this shit is straight COMEDY!!!!
Posts: 249 | From: RICHMOND'CA 510 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
91SuperchargedNotchOn24s
¯
Member # 10866

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s  Ford pictures for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 BRUH:
longest name in cafords history ,congrats....LS1 BRUH

Lol!!!thanks!!!
Posts: 249 | From: RICHMOND'CA 510 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I barely have something I own? That makes no sense nOOb. And its typical of you to be afraid of the mountain. [Smile]
Let me know when your not afraid to hit the twist and Ill show you how to drive.

Your right, I dont have a job right now cause the economy is shit. Atleast when I make my money it will be legal and honest. I bet you sell drugs, cause its all you can do. You probably are to stupid to even fill out a job application.

And I said I'd RATHER own an LS1 then put 24s on a stang. Doesnt mean Im going to. As for not having a Mustang myself, been there done that, Ive had a drop, a hatch, and a coupe, carburated or fuel injection. It's just a car, it doesn't define me as it does you.

Just quit while you're ahead, this is a losing battle for you. Like 40 said, I shoulda been a Taurus cause Im stubborn as a bull.

And since you're afraid of the mountain, it's wednesday, meet me at Infinion Raceway for Sonoma Drift. $40 lets you slide your car.

quote:
Originally posted by 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s:
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 BRUH:
longest name in cafords history ,congrats....LS1 BRUH

Lol!!!thanks!!!
This was an insult stupid. Your name is just as rediculous as your notch on 4s.

[ August 10, 2011, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: S13hatch2.4 ]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
91SuperchargedNotchOn24s
¯
Member # 10866

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s  Ford pictures for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by S13hatch2.4:
I barely have something I own? That makes no sense nOOb. And its typical of you to be afraid of the mountain. [Smile]
Let me know when your not afraid to hit the twist and Ill show you how to drive.

Your right, I dont have a job right now cause the economy is shit. Atleast when I make my money it will be legal and honest. I bet you sell drugs, cause its all you can do. You probably are to stupid to even fill out a job application.

And I said I'd RATHER own an LS1 then put 24s on a stang.


Doesnt mean Im going to. As for not having a Mustang
myself, been there done that, Ive had a drop, a hatch, and a
coupe, carburated or fuel injection. It's just a car, it doesn't
define me as it does you.
Just quit while you're ahead, this is a losing battle for you. Like 40 said, I shoulda been a Taurus cause Im stubborn as a bull.

And since you're afraid of the mountain, it's wednesday, meet me at Infinion Raceway for Sonoma Drift. $40 lets you slide your car.
quote:
Originally posted by 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LS1 BRUH:
longest name in cafords history ,congrats....LS1 BRUH

Lol!!!thanks!!!
This was an insult stupid. Your name is just as rediculous as your notch on 4s.[/QUOTE
Your da stupid muthafucker on my thread hating.I'm jus tryna buy a fuckn hood.and for ur info I work in da refineries and there is work out there u jus gotta find it!!!my car ain't no road race car or drag car but I'll blow ur fuckn doors off anytime!!if u ain't into stangs anymore while u still on this site?take ur ass to Facebook wit this bullshit drama!!!

Posts: 249 | From: RICHMOND'CA 510 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s:
quote:
Originally posted by S13hatch2.4:
I barely have something I own? That makes no sense nOOb. And its typical of you to be afraid of the mountain. [Smile]
Let me know when your not afraid to hit the twist and Ill show you how to drive.

Your right, I dont have a job right now cause the economy is shit. Atleast when I make my money it will be legal and honest. I bet you sell drugs, cause its all you can do. You probably are to stupid to even fill out a job application.

And I said I'd RATHER own an LS1 then put 24s on a stang.


Doesnt mean Im going to. As for not having a Mustang
myself, been there done that, Ive had a drop, a hatch, and a
coupe, carburated or fuel injection. It's just a car, it doesn't
define me as it does you.
Just quit while you're ahead, this is a losing battle for you. Like 40 said, I shoulda been a Taurus cause Im stubborn as a bull.

And since you're afraid of the mountain, it's wednesday, meet me at Infinion Raceway for Sonoma Drift. $40 lets you slide your car.
quote:
Originally posted by 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LS1 BRUH:
longest name in cafords history ,congrats....LS1 BRUH

Lol!!!thanks!!!
This was an insult stupid. Your name is just as rediculous as your notch on 4s.[/QUOTE
Your da stupid muthafucker on my thread hating.I'm jus tryna buy a fuckn hood.and for ur info I work in da refineries and there is work out there u jus gotta find it!!!my car ain't no road race car or drag car but I'll blow ur fuckn doors off anytime!!if u ain't into stangs anymore while u still on this site?take ur ass to Facebook wit this bullshit drama!!!

not trying to hate, just got a question if your not into racing/drag why do you have a supercharer on it?
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're new here so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But you know, when you gotta pay BILLS you gotta sell stuff, in my case, it was my Mustang.

As for blowing my doors off, in a 1/4 mile yes, yes you would. But on the mountain or at Sonoma drift, you won't even exist.

And yeah, I'm hating, on your 24s cause it's rediculous that you put 24s on a Mustang.

You want a hood, my boy had one, now he may or may not have it. A good place to buy a hood is 50resto.com or jegs.com maybe even american muscle. Try those sites NooB.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not hating but hatch 2.4 y are you calling a stang out on a drift comp if you know maybe 1/20 stangs here are set up for that i speacially doubt him being on 4s just makes it nearly impossible n n as for the coupe on 24s y is it that you are so defensive arent you trying to sell you stang on craigslist as we speak?

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

Posts: 2399 | From: ESSJ | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
91SuperchargedNotchOn24s
¯
Member # 10866

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s  Ford pictures for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by S13hatch2.4:
You're new here so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But you know, when you gotta pay BILLS you gotta sell stuff, in my case, it was my Mustang.

As for blowing my doors off, in a 1/4 mile yes, yes you would. But on the mountain or at Sonoma drift, you won't even exist.

And yeah, I'm hating, on your 24s cause it's rediculous that you put 24s on a Mustang.

You want a hood, my boy had one, now he may or may not
have it. A good place to buy a hood is 50resto.com or
jegs.com maybe even american muscle. Try those sites
NooB.

I need one asap cus my shit goin to the paint shop Monday! I kno bout those sites too n as for being a noob yea ima noob here,but u have only been here for like a year!!NOOB!!!! I'm done wit this shit!!!!!!!!
Posts: 249 | From: RICHMOND'CA 510 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
91SuperchargedNotchOn24s
¯
Member # 10866

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s  Ford pictures for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:
I am not hating but hatch 2.4 y are you calling a stang out on a drift comp if you know maybe 1/20 stangs here are set up for that i speacially doubt him being on 4s just makes it nearly impossible n n as for the coupe on 24s y is it that you are so defensive arent you trying to sell you stang on craigslist as we speak?

Haha naw I'm not sellin my car on cl n I'm not defensive bout my car,but do u see wat this thread turned into! Goddamn!!!
Posts: 249 | From: RICHMOND'CA 510 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And for that, I was having too much fun arguing. Anyways, hey look!

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=091841

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
91SuperchargedNotchOn24s
¯
Member # 10866

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s  Ford pictures for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by S13hatch2.4:
And for that, I was having too much fun arguing. Anyways, hey look!

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=091841

I see , I see!!! I'm talking to him rite now!
Posts: 249 | From: RICHMOND'CA 510 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol yea that hood was sold..btw i saw your car at duncans..even lended a small hand [Wink] ..diggin the combo.. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
91SuperchargedNotchOn24s
¯
Member # 10866

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s  Ford pictures for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 707notchback jaejae:
lol yea that hood was sold..btw i saw your car at duncans..even lended a small hand [Wink] ..diggin the combo.. [Whoo Whooooo!]

Yea I'll b picking it up in the morning,so u helped him out huh?rite on I kno he doesn't have much time now.
Posts: 249 | From: RICHMOND'CA 510 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :


Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords



Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com