Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FOR SALE OR TRADE COBRA WING 87-92

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FOR SALE OR TRADE COBRA WING 87-92
stang up
¯
Member # 11117

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stang up  Ford pictures for stang up    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I HAVE A COBRA 92 WING THAT WILL FIT 87-92.I AM LOOKING FOR A CUSTOM HOOD MAYBE 1.5 LIFT OR COBRA R OR EVEN A MACH 1. ALSO HAVE FRONT LIGHT BRAKET THAT GOES IN BETWEEN SPOILER AND FRAME THAT HOLDS.YOUR LIGHTS TWO FRONT PASSENGER AND DRIVER WINDOWS.AND OTHER MIS PARTS .LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT TO TRADE AND OR HOW MUCH?

--------------------
88 gt
92 gt
68 cougar xr7
87 Gt roller build in the works
And a bunch of chevys

Posts: 186 | From: RICHMOND SAN PABLO VALLEJO OG | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
trade u sum crane gold 1.7s roller rockers
also post sum pics

[ July 22, 2011, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: clone nprogrss ]

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is it an original 92 cobra wing?

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
is it an original 92 cobra wing?

tone u a fool!! i meant to ? that!

--------------------

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stang up:
I HAVE A COBRA 92 WING THAT WILL FIT 87-92.I AM LOOKING FOR A CUSTOM HOOD MAYBE 1.5 LIFT OR COBRA R OR EVEN A MACH 1. ALSO HAVE FRONT LIGHT BRAKET THAT GOES IN BETWEEN SPOILER AND FRAME THAT HOLDS.YOUR LIGHTS TWO FRONT PASSENGER AND DRIVER WINDOWS.AND OTHER MIS PARTS .LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT TO TRADE AND OR HOW MUCH?

would it possibly fit a 93 hatch? lmk ill take it if all fits,and lmk if its original 92 cobra

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:
quote:

would it possibly fit a 93 hatch? lmk ill take it if all fits,and lmk if its original 92 cobra
y sigues!

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What you lookin for in cash?

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

stang up
¯
Member # 11117

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stang up  Ford pictures for stang up    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

--------------------
88 gt
92 gt
68 cougar xr7
And a bunch of chevys

stang up
¯
Member # 11117

quote:
quote:
quote:

IT IS THE ORIGINAL COBRA IN BLK YES IT WILL FIT HATCH 92 COBRAS ARE HATCHBACKS. I WILL POST PICS OF IT IN AM .WHAT ARE YOU TRIYNG TO GIVE ME FOR IT .IM IN SAN PABLO I REALLY WANT TO MAYBE TRADE FOR A HOOD AND MAYBE A LITTLE CASH TO CONPENSATE FOR PRICE DIFF.

--------------------
88 gt
92 gt
68 cougar xr7
And a bunch of chevys

stang up
¯
Member # 11117

quote:
quote:
quote:

IT IS THE ORIGINAL COBRA IN BLK YES IT WILL FIT HATCH 92 COBRAS ARE HATCHBACKS. I WILL POST PICS OF IT IN AM .WHAT ARE YOU TRIYNG TO GIVE ME FOR IT .IM IN SAN PABLO I REALLY WANT TO MAYBE TRADE FOR A HOOD AND MAYBE A LITTLE CASH TO CONPENSATE FOR PRICE DIFF.

--------------------
88 gt
92 gt
68 cougar xr7
And a bunch of chevys

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

ok..perfect [Big Grin] .ill wait for the pics,is it in good condition?strip bolts?dont have a hood but im sure someone will cash out for an original 92 cobra wing,hard to come by,ttt good deal

--------------------

stang up
¯
Member # 11117

ITS MINT CONDITION ITS NOT STRIPPED.NOTHING WRONG WITH IT

--------------------
88 gt
92 gt
68 cougar xr7
And a bunch of chevys

stang up
¯
Member # 11117

quote:

HOWS 275 SOUND

--------------------
88 gt
92 gt
68 cougar xr7
And a bunch of chevys

stang up
¯
Member # 11117

quote:

HOWS 275 SOUND

--------------------
88 gt
92 gt
68 cougar xr7
And a bunch of chevys

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not worth that much.

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
5LiterPeter
¯
Member # 10914

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5LiterPeter  Ford pictures for 5LiterPeter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wait..... will it fit a 1989 Cobra?? or just the super rare 90 Cobra? Thanks in advance.
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:
quote:

HOWS 275 SOUND
bruh they go for about that new!!! and i dnt think theres a 92 cobra

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is ur car silver? i seen a silver or grey one around san pablo area with the cobra wing but since none of these foos told u yet cobras came out in 93 bro no 92 or none of that.

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$100 for it..Ill have to get it repainted to fit my 91 cobra...lmk

[ July 22, 2011, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: dubfive-0 ]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol at this thread! Your guys are messed up hahahaha.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

stang up
¯
Member # 11117

ya i know its 93 it was the tree i smoked lol up my bad so far I have a 150 offer .and pics are coming soon .to guy in richmond my car is not grey this wing has never made it on my car.my car is in shop waiting on paint.thanks

--------------------
88 gt
92 gt
68 cougar xr7
And a bunch of chevys

stang up
¯
Member # 11117

ya i know its 93 it was the tree i smoked lol up my bad so far I have a 150 offer .and pics are coming soon .to guy in richmond my car is not grey this wing has never made it on my car.my car is in shop waiting on paint.thanks

--------------------
88 gt
92 gt
68 cougar xr7
And a bunch of chevys

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
275 damn brotha you smoking some real good shit...

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

OneFastHatch.
¯
Member # 9537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFastHatch.  Ford pictures for OneFastHatch.  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by VENOMUS PONY 5.0:

on some real shit., 120$ is my offer

--------------------
1991 fobra (slow)

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by OneFastNotch.:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by VENOMUS PONY 5.0:

on some real shit., 120$ is my offer [/QUOTE
On some real shit I'll give you 165 for it

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com