Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 2005 Ford F250 Crewcab Longbed Powerstroke (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 2005 Ford F250 Crewcab Longbed Powerstroke
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zach  Ford pictures for Zach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
truck is sold .

The time has come to sell my truck. I just sold my mustang and now have nothing to tow with it.I just recently bought into a house and have a few other priorities. I love my truck and have kept it in immaculate shape to show for it.

The truck is a 2005 f250 Powerstroke. It is an XLT Crewcab Longbed. The truck is a 4x4 and works flawlessly. Currently has 69,XXX miles currently on the odometer.

Suspension
-8" suspension lift with dual reservoir fox shocks in the front and dual reservoir shocks in the rear, triple fox shocks on steering stabilizers in the front, traction bars
-Brand new 37/13.5/20 Toyo M/T (less than 5,000 miles) on 20x 10 MHT chrome wheels
-Just replaced steering box due to failure. System was flushed once after removing and once before install to ensure nothing is left in system. all new motorcraft atf was installed.

Engine
-RCD egr delete kit (before any type of failure)
-NEW oil cooler not rebuild
-Oil screen replaced
-Turbo was pulled apart and cleaned as per Forddoctorsdts.com (turbo has no play in shaft, Ames and unison ring were not pitted, corroded or anything. Pictures to verify)
-Upgraded turbo drain pipe
-Coolant flushed and replaced with zerex g-05
-5" FBD aluminzed exhaust no cat/muffler with 7x20" chrome tip which is dumped over the rear axle. I still have the stock catalytic convertor as well.
-AFE stage 2 intake
-Accufab Intake elbow
-SCT X3 installed Innovative Diesel tuned with headgasket safe tunes
-2 brand new batteries installed last month.

Interior
-Light tan interior i have kept very very clean.
-Ford all weather floor mats
-Autometer triple gauge pod
-Pioneer 6 disc Avic in dash DVD/Nav system with bluetooth setup
-Tinted windows
-Upfitter switch kit to run auxillary power

Exterior
-Color is Dark shadow gray mettalic
-Harley Davidson headlights with HID high/low beams
-Line-X bed
-Bushwacker fender flares
-2010 Rear bumper
-Brand new F250 badges to replace all the old peeling ones
_Brand new Ford front grill badge
-Has 100W Reverse light setup off auxillary switch 1
-10" drop hitch will come with the truck.

Have only towed my mustang on a flat trailer with this truck a few times. Never taken offroad. No drips/leaks/noises of any kind. I treat this truck like it was my own child.I really take pride in my vehicles and having them mechanically sound and look as good as they run. Just flushed tranny and installed new trans filter and trans cooler line fitler. Oil changed every 5000 miles. Have run a synthetic blend oil since purchsed. Oil was just changed 100 miles ago as well as both fuel filters.. No accidents, clean title, 27,000

Price is firm. Truck blue books around 28 without any mods. I know what these trucks go for used as i have had a few of them. Really dont need to sell the truck. If you need more pictures or videos of anything feel free to ask. This truck if bought by the right person who will maintain it like i have will be reliable for years to come.. It has been a great truck to me and i am sad to see it go.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ December 22, 2011, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: Zach ]

Zach
¯
Member # 6895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zach  Ford pictures for Zach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

Aux backup lights.
 -

heres a video of her from just the other night.

-

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Want a 67 Coupe fully built street brawler? 03 cobra swap tremec tko600 517rwhp. Ttt for a clean ass duty!

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
She's a beast. Makes me miss mine. Brotha if I had 29k it would be in yer pocket yesterday. GLWTS [patriot]
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What size motor?

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
92MaroonGT
¯
Member # 10397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92MaroonGT  Ford pictures for 92MaroonGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Powerstruggle ftw.

I'd swap a cummin's in it.

Zach
¯
Member # 6895

Damn a 64-68 body with 03 cobra powertrain. I bet the car moves. Mt stock 66' barely ever had traction. I need something more practical though for daily driver use. I am trying to cut down my monthly payment a bit and get into a car possibly a 2004 cobra and build an old bronco with a b4t diesel swapped into it. Thanks guys for the kind words. I hope she goes to someone who will take as good of care of it as i did. For the record this truck definately does not struggle in the power dept.... No need to swap a cummins.
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

The motor is a 6.0L I have a local guy interested whom took the truck to be inspected by a diesel mechanic. The mechanic looked over everything and came back with an oil leak (HOWEVER there is not really an oil leak! hen you change the oil cooler as i did you lose quite a bit of oil down the back of the motor so thats what that was. I cleaned it up this weekend and will be taking it in to be reinspected) and the rubber on the carrier bearing is worn.(affects the driving/handing, performance of the truck in no way). Only 2 things he said on the ENTIRE truck guys! If interested please feel free to pm me.
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

Just got home from the diesel mechanic. They put it up on a 4 point and got it in the air..... Guess what no oil leaks anywhere. Took him for a ride and showed him the firm shifts. I am not sure if he knows much/anything about innovative tuning but he was trying to tell me it should shift HARD. I don't think people would use eric at innovative if the tunes made their truck shift hard. Anyways. This is a clean truck, recently inspected and ready to be parked in your driveway oil leak free
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

Bump.
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

Also recieved this in response to an email I sent to innovative regards to the trans shifting. This is directly from Eric at innovative.

"It'll shift smooth.  The trucks only shift hard on the race tunes.  I'm sure your truck is healthy, they probably don't know what to expect with the 5R110."

Zach
¯
Member # 6895

mileage edited.
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

bump....
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

have in interested buyer who is working on getting a loan approved for the truck.
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

TTT another flakey buyer with less than par credit.
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

bump. will soon be in autotrader
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

ttt
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

Bump. Have an interested buyer coming in from San Fran next Tuesday to look at the truck.
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good luckon selling that truck in cali
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

Truck just passed smog on Wednesday.
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle:

Whys that? Egr valve has been left in place so still appears functional for visual the actual piping under the intake has een deleted but cannot be seen in a smog visual. The egr valve has just been turned off which is the whole reason for the tuner.. I have the cat which an interested buyer can have welded in or just swap in when smog time comes. I passed smog legally every time with this truck.
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Zach:
quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle:

Whys that? Egr valve has been left in place so still appears functional for visual the actual piping under the intake has een deleted but cannot be seen in a smog visual. The egr valve has just been turned off which is the whole reason for the tuner.. I have the cat which an interested buyer can have welded in or just swap in when smog time comes. I passed smog legally every time with this truck.
then who ever is smog your truck has no clue at what there looking at
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

The first time it was done by the DMV because the truck was purchased in Arizona so had to have the out of state inspection done. This last time was just done at a smog shop down the road from my work that has the dyno to do it.
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by Zach:
The first time it was done by the DMV because the truck was purchased in Arizona so had to have the out of state inspection done. This last time was just done at a smog shop down the road from my work that has the dyno to do it.

bullshit they dont dyno those trucks it is a a visual test
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

The diesels in Nevada are put onto a dyno to be smogged under load testing. This is the reason it can be taken to only a few places that have dynos in town. This is my second diesel and have had numerous smog tests performed on a dyno.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com