Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » ***NEED ASAP PLZ HELP***

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ***NEED ASAP PLZ HELP***
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i need that lil bracket that bolts between the t-5 tranny and the tranny mount itself!!!that is used as a exhuast hanger!!! you know it has the two holes that have lil bushings in them that lil exhuast hangers go into!! lol it needs to be for a t-5 tranny. .. the one i took off my car was not the correct one and made my speedo cable leak!!! if someone has one or knows someone localy that does that would be awsome!! LMK ASAP plz need my rig back together thanks!!! HOOK ME UP IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

[patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
OneFastHatch.
¯
Member # 9537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFastHatch.  Ford pictures for OneFastHatch.  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
your talking about the crossmember?

--------------------
1991 fobra (slow)

t-top50
¯
Member # 2735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t-top50  Ford pictures for t-top50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have one and I'm going to Sac tomorrow. $15 let me know.
Aaron
926-577-7673

--------------------
87GT t-top
00 Saleen (clone)
97 E350 7.3 diesel

Posts: 2522 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by OneFastNotch.:
your talking about the crossmember?

no it goes in before the poly trans mount that lil exhaust hangers slide into. then are tack welder to the x pipe

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

TAY
¯
Member # 9775

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAY  Ford pictures for TAY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He talking about the mount tht goes between the cross n tranz lol when I switched my 83 to dual needed the same jus used xtra thick non flammable rags

--------------------
IF THA PRICE IS RITE

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the exhaust bracket.. why not cut the one you have.. and trim off the little bit that hits you speedo cable?

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

i just took the one that was on there off!! it was from a diff car or some shit and was just wrong on hella diff levels lol!! my good buddy ron gave me some helpful advice and it worked perfect! thanks.bro haha
also i did not want to have to cut and fab that lil pile of shit up!

[patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Aaron...maybe while your in sac you could drop off my center console...or just give me back my 65 dollars...I did pay you for that in september...of 2010...and its 2011...Sorry to Jack your thread....

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasnake9:
Hey Aaron...maybe while your in sac you could drop off my center console...or just give me back my 65 dollars...I did pay you for that in september...of 2010...and its 2011...Sorry to Jack your thread....

damm lol

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com