Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 2001 Bullitt front and back seats $450 picked up (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 2001 Bullitt front and back seats $450 picked up
jdowd
¯
Member # 10746

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdowd  Ford pictures for jdowd    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just testing the waters to see if there is any interest in my Bullitt front and back seats. The seats are still in the car but will be removed if they are sold. The seats are coming out a car that has a tad over 70k miles. Passenger seat and back seats are spotless but the drivers seat shows the typical wear and tear that a daily driven Bullitt would show. These seats are no longer made by ford which means that they are extremely hard to find. Of course there is a draw back to this. Finding good condition replacement seat covers are just as hard to find. The seats do fetch a decent amount of money in excellent condition so the price does reflect the condition of the drivers seat. Either way, these would make a nice addition to a standard GT I am a very very motivated seller and do want to move these quick. I am going to list them at $450 picked up. If you have anymore questions or request for more pics, send me a pm or email at jdowd51@yahoo.com.

On to the pics.

-

Small tear on the left lateral support of the passenger.
 -

Small hole on the back of the seat near the bottom.
 -

The plastic tab on the back of the seat to recline it was kicked off (reason why i am going rear seat delete. Tired of inconsiderate passengers).
 -

The back seat.
 -

The passenger seat.
 -

$500 obo

[ November 01, 2011, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: jdowd ]

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where you located? I might know someone interested!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

jdowd
¯
Member # 10746

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdowd  Ford pictures for jdowd    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Located in modesto.
jdowd
¯
Member # 10746

Bump
jdowd
¯
Member # 10746

Late night bump. Seats are out ready to sell.
jdowd
¯
Member # 10746

Friday night bunp
jdowd
¯
Member # 10746

Bump
jdowd
¯
Member # 10746

Monday morning bump.
bullitt3513
¯
Member # 10473

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for bullitt3513  Ford pictures for bullitt3513    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you should let me trade you my passenger seat

--------------------
03 SVT Zinc Cobra

jdowd
¯
Member # 10746

Or you could just buy them. Passenger is included in the sale
jdowd
¯
Member # 10746

Or you could just buy them. Passenger is included in the sale
bullitt3513
¯
Member # 10473

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bullitt3513  Ford pictures for bullitt3513    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wish i could buy a spare set lol. my passenger has a tear and itd be nice to swap lol

--------------------
03 SVT Zinc Cobra

jdowd
¯
Member # 10746

I love the seats but i want to move in a different direction with the car. Considering just putting them in storage and maybe one day down the road put them back in. Trying to get the car down to sub 3100 or as close to 3000lbs as possible. $500 is more that a fair deal. Hell people, throw offers my way, worst i can say is no.
Dsz06
¯
Member # 9580

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dsz06  Ford pictures for Dsz06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
250 AND MY SEAT OUT MY 94 U SAID MAKE A OFFER

--------------------
94BLK5.0

Posts: 589 | From: SaN FRANCISCO/Foster City | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
jdowd
¯
Member # 10746

Lol. And the worst I could say is no. Lol going to pass man.
jdowd
¯
Member # 10746

Bump
Nasty Notch
Alex Crisp (Lux)
Member # 8863

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nasty Notch  Ford pictures for Nasty Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Would u sale tha backs seperate??

--------------------
"FREE J.SMITH.

Alex Crisp (Lux) aka "Nasty Notch" of Oakland & Vallejo,out of this list of stolen parts has been selling a rare S351 intake and Vortech YS trim with removed serial number, finding out how to fill a TKO, selling a twEECer, and selling MM camber caster plates! He refuses to answer where these parts are now and who he got these parts from. Either Alex is a thief or knows who the thief is.People like Al ruin the hobby and contaminate our community.

UPDATE: Felon Alex Crisp arrested and jailed

UPDATE2: Alex Crisp guilty of armed robbery

Posts: 941 | From: A intersection | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
jdowd
¯
Member # 10746

Sorry man. Cannot separate.
jdowd
¯
Member # 10746

Bump. Willing to separate if the price is right.
jdowd
¯
Member # 10746

Bump
jdowd
¯
Member # 10746

Bump

[ June 13, 2011, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: jdowd ]

jdowd
¯
Member # 10746

bump
jdowd
¯
Member # 10746

Bump
jdowd
¯
Member # 10746

Back up for sale. Lets see if I can move these.
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got some feather wieght kirky aluminum seat with cloth

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com