Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 67-70 mustang /cougar suspension and steering parts for sale

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 67-70 mustang /cougar suspension and steering parts for sale
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
These parts have no joke less then probably 2500miles on them. I had totaly changed my mind and went a whole different direction with my car.

I have a complete low mileage front end from a 68 should work on 67-70 steering will only work for 67-68 maybe 69 or 70 with a few tweaks. pm me for more details or if your interested.heres a copy of my add description. I am open to offers and will ship but on your dime. would really like to get rid of it. just taking up space in my garage!

to make a long story short these parts were all on my 67 cougar.I had fully rebuilt the front end about 3-1/2-4 years ago and drove the car a little over 2,000mi back and forth to school and the car has been in storage the last 2-1/2-3 years.I recently bought a house and now i have a place to work on the car and i recently made a few extra bucks and went with a more updated front end. i know have all of the parts i've pulled off the car for sale. these parts need to go so i have priced them for quick sale.

the front steering is all rebuilt.the steering i have will only fit 67-69 mustang or cougar and some fairlane, comets etc.it is also equipped with the header drop ram bracket.i was told the steering box was rebuilt when i had bought the car but cant guarantee it.all the parts were rattle canned with black engine paint when bought and all original parts were bead blasted and rattle canned. unfortunately some of the paint has wore off a little bit or what not. i did buy some brand new upper and lower ball joint boots so that way once i had it at my house i could re-clean the front end and re-paint it but once again i made a few extra bucks and have updated.

leaf springs are mustangs plus 5-leaf units with mid eye which will lower the car about 1"-1-1/2" leafs will only fit 67-70 cougars.

-new inner and outer tie rods with poly urethane dust boots
-new idler arm
-reman power steering ram
-hedman ram header drop bracket
-reman control valve
- new big block power steering hoses (to give more header clearance)these were built to factory spec by rhodes restoration due to the fact aftermarket hoses do not work. the pump end has been altered to fit small block cars.
-reman power steering pump with new dip stick

the front suspension was rebuilt with all mustangs plus parts which include

-new shaft kits and 4-bolt ball joints on bead blasted and inspected factory upper arms
-620 coil spring to lower the car 1" from stock height
-thin poly urethane isolators for front coils
-new lower control arms with rubber bushings
-68 and up style strut rods(67 had the extra weak link) bead blasted and equipped with urethane bushings
-new stock spring purches with rubber bushings
-new one piece heavy duty shock tower brace
-new kyb gas-a-just shocks

most front suspension parts will also work on the earlier stangs. not sure on the steering parts i think the later stuff is a little different.

$600 for all the steering and suspension parts new you would easily be over $1100.00

leafs $180. new go for $309.99

heres a few pics i have:

-

-

-

[ March 24, 2011, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: v-town coupe ]

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im sure my pops would like to check these out!he NEEDS to do his front end over!!pm me wit prices!!

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
bigstangs
¯
Member # 7920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigstangs  Ford pictures for bigstangs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much for just the leaf springs
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bigstangs:
How much for just the leaf springs

mustangs plus gets $309(yes they charge more for cougar springs) for these id let them go for $180.
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by clone nprogrss:
im sure my pops would like to check these out!he NEEDS to do his front end over!!pm me wit prices!!

I'll hit you tomorrow ric not sure what to ask yet. was at my storage today and realized I still hadn't posted them up yet.
67stang
¯
Member # 549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 67stang  Ford pictures for 67stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"I have priced them for quick sale."

I bet they'd sell even quicker if you tell us the prices. [Wink]

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So are you parting this out or selling as a whole? If you part it out, what do you want for the 620 coils and the spring perches?

[ March 23, 2011, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: wilit ]

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by 67stang:
"I have priced them for quick sale."

I bet they'd sell even quicker if you tell us the prices. [Wink]

sorry didnt post a price im going to post that along with the rest of the pics tonight hopefully im still at work right now. i would like to sell as a whole as i really dont want to get to the point where im having to post on ebay etc.
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

last pic and price up.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've seen the parts and can say they are in good shape,low miles and you will def be saving money picking this up at this price. Oh and Jeff is a good seller and friend of mine. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

$550 for all the steering and suspension and I'll throw in a set of rear kyb's to sweeten the deal.

$160 for the rear leafs

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much for the power steering ram and will it fit a 69 cougar?

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by BULLITTMAN:
How much for the power steering ram and will it fit a 69 cougar?

ram will fit a 69 cougar will let all the steering go as a package deal for $275.btw all the steering will work on your 69.
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

bump
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

$450 for the suspension and steering and $140 for the leafs come get it.
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

$400 for suspension and steering if i get no takers, its getting donated to my buddy or wrapped up and put up in my attic.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com