Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » GI- 91? mustang coupe roller worth what? ### Pictures Added ###

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: GI- 91? mustang coupe roller worth what? ### Pictures Added ###
99 blue bird
¯
Member # 10367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99 blue bird  Ford pictures for 99 blue bird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i bought a coupe roller which i was told was a 91. i bought it to make into a drag only car. was gonna put a 370 ci LSX motor in it with a pt-88 turbo and a powerglide trans, but i kind of realized i would rather build a nice dd/ pro touring old school than build a race car at the moment. it was a 5.0 car but it no loner has the motor or trans. i still have the computer and harness but no injector harness i believe. its missing the driver front fender and a couple interior pieces. the dash and center council are takin out but i still have them and also has no steering rack. what is something like this worth? im kind of thinking maybe i should just sell it.

#### Pictures Added ####
 -

-

-

-

-

-

[ March 21, 2011, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: 99 blue bird ]

--------------------
99 Trans Am
69 Pontiac Firebird

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
post pics and Run a Car-Fax, that Should give you Most info

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
99 blue bird
¯
Member # 10367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99 blue bird  Ford pictures for 99 blue bird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt ill try to post pics today
99 blue bird
¯
Member # 10367

bump for pics added

--------------------
99 Trans Am
69 Pontiac Firebird

99 blue bird
¯
Member # 10367

ill give it a couple days to sell on here and if i have no luck the car will go on WCGR. let me know fellas. just pm me if your interested in buying.
nycreep50
¯
Member # 9735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nycreep50  Ford pictures for nycreep50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pm sent
19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19fastang84  Ford pictures for 19fastang84    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$200

--------------------
1986 drop top R.I.P Towed
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback
---------------------------------
Ghetto thugs like Jairo romo aka 19fastang84 that can't speak or write English don't belong here.

More and more ghetto folks will be getting the boot soon. If you're ghetto, not banned yet and reading this, here is your chance to leave voluntarily. CAFords is not the place for you. Go back to craigslist. Go back to school. Go anywhere else but CAFords.com because you don't belong here!

We're not cold hearted and young people can change. If you email us an apology letter with proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure, we'll unlock your account. If you decide to do this and rejoin the community, please abstain from making ghetto posts like you previously have http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=051252;p=2#000042 . Such posts reflect poorly on yourself and on the community as a whole. People making such posts in the future will receive the boot. The anti-ghetto cleansing as begun. All thugs, crooks, and those who did not utilize 12 years worth of free public education in this country are on notice.

Posts: 752 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19fastang84  Ford pictures for 19fastang84    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill give you $200 some guy was selling the same thing for $400 but with no missing interior things like your and body was straight and complete

--------------------
1986 drop top R.I.P Towed
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback
---------------------------------
Ghetto thugs like Jairo romo aka 19fastang84 that can't speak or write English don't belong here.

More and more ghetto folks will be getting the boot soon. If you're ghetto, not banned yet and reading this, here is your chance to leave voluntarily. CAFords is not the place for you. Go back to craigslist. Go back to school. Go anywhere else but CAFords.com because you don't belong here!

We're not cold hearted and young people can change. If you email us an apology letter with proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure, we'll unlock your account. If you decide to do this and rejoin the community, please abstain from making ghetto posts like you previously have http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=051252;p=2#000042 . Such posts reflect poorly on yourself and on the community as a whole. People making such posts in the future will receive the boot. The anti-ghetto cleansing as begun. All thugs, crooks, and those who did not utilize 12 years worth of free public education in this country are on notice.

Posts: 752 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
nycreep50
¯
Member # 9735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nycreep50  Ford pictures for nycreep50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pm sent
jt91lx
¯
Member # 9962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jt91lx  Ford pictures for jt91lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very interested pm sent willing to pick up for right price
Posts: 58 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
ponystroker
¯
Member # 7635

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ponystroker  Ford pictures for ponystroker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have cash, please give me a call if you still have it.. i also have a very healthy lsx motor. (510) 355-7563. thank you
99 blue bird
¯
Member # 10367

sold.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com