Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » PARTING OUT 91 LX LOTS OF PERFORMANCE PARTS

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: PARTING OUT 91 LX LOTS OF PERFORMANCE PARTS
jt91lx
¯
Member # 9962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jt91lx  Ford pictures for jt91lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a 1991 LX hatback mustang that had front end damage so was considering parting out just dont have patience or time to fix it so if interested in some parts let me know will only part if enough buyers are available

347 stroker shortblock with Forged JE SRP flat top pistons, scat forged rotating assembly, main gurdle with arp bolts stock block worked done at JM Machine shop in san leandro less than 1k on everything also comes with custome ground cam timing chain and cover hi volume oil pump....$2300

Edelbrock RPM Aluminum heads with new valve job and port work done 1k as well this was done at Batteux Racing & machine also comes with 1.6 Ford Motorstop roller rockers.....$900

Edelbrock victor EFI Upper and Lower Manifold ported manifold with 1 inch spacer....$400

Anderson FORD MOtorsport aluminum Flywheel with HIGH Rev clutch 1k on it....$350

Ford Motorsport aluminum driveshaft....$100

BBk ceramic shorty headers...$100

Mac H Pipe with cats(Hollowed)...$100

75mm BBK t.b. with spacer....$200

T5 Transmission shifts great with Hurst short shifter about 40k on it...$450

Cobra Rear Spoiler...$150

Cobra R Hood...$250

1991 mustang shell with front end damage pass fender front bumper headlight and apron possibly radiator support but will come with two race seats 6 point harness, with 6 point cage, kenney brown dimond sub frame connectors, tubular k member, 355 rear end, all wheel disk brake with 4 lug ssbc break kit, black interior, custome door panels, rear seat delete with custome box BBK springs and BBK Upper/Lower control arms also American racing wheels with good tread bridgestone S03 tires and MT ET STREETS in rear.....$1800

title still shows clean car is white with blue stripes can send pixs threw the phone hit me if interested
Car Dyno 368HP and 390Ft. lbs of torque all motor to rear wheels over 400 to flywheel very fun car but has to go

thanks

Posts: 58 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What condition is the driveshaft in ... Pm me when we can meet up

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I also have a stock d.s that I can give ya. If you want to still dive it

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

Quik351
¯
Member # 7859

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quik351  Ford pictures for Quik351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
drive shaft pics pm me thanks

--------------------
90 notch 89 LX RIP 06 SRT8 RIP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsT5EJ5Cn5A&feature=plcp&context=C3cc2c56UDOEgsToPDskLTBg6us6_2mASrbNBHnQie

5.0 LsX
¯
Member # 10017

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0 LsX  Ford pictures for 5.0 LsX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
would you part out the rear seat delete and roll cage? if so, is the cage nhra legal? pm please

--------------------
91' Notch

jt91lx
¯
Member # 9962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jt91lx  Ford pictures for jt91lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so far all everyone is interested is the driveshaft i have not parted it out just yet but will respond to you guys when i do
Posts: 58 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19fastang84  Ford pictures for 19fastang84    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
in what cond is the cobra r hood, and what color? pm me lmk tanks

--------------------
1986 drop top R.I.P Towed
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback
---------------------------------
Ghetto thugs like Jairo romo aka 19fastang84 that can't speak or write English don't belong here.

More and more ghetto folks will be getting the boot soon. If you're ghetto, not banned yet and reading this, here is your chance to leave voluntarily. CAFords is not the place for you. Go back to craigslist. Go back to school. Go anywhere else but CAFords.com because you don't belong here!

We're not cold hearted and young people can change. If you email us an apology letter with proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure, we'll unlock your account. If you decide to do this and rejoin the community, please abstain from making ghetto posts like you previously have http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=051252;p=2#000042 . Such posts reflect poorly on yourself and on the community as a whole. People making such posts in the future will receive the boot. The anti-ghetto cleansing as begun. All thugs, crooks, and those who did not utilize 12 years worth of free public education in this country are on notice.

Posts: 752 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
bumbellbee
Member # 7746

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bumbellbee  Ford pictures for bumbellbee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Would u part our the car like reaend and disc brakes
Nasty Notch
Alex Crisp (Lux)
Member # 8863

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nasty Notch  Ford pictures for Nasty Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
are u takin any trades for the motor

--------------------
"FREE J.SMITH.

Alex Crisp (Lux) aka "Nasty Notch" of Oakland & Vallejo,out of this list of stolen parts has been selling a rare S351 intake and Vortech YS trim with removed serial number, finding out how to fill a TKO, selling a twEECer, and selling MM camber caster plates! He refuses to answer where these parts are now and who he got these parts from. Either Alex is a thief or knows who the thief is.People like Al ruin the hobby and contaminate our community.

UPDATE: Felon Alex Crisp arrested and jailed

UPDATE2: Alex Crisp guilty of armed robbery

Posts: 941 | From: A intersection | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much would you want for the complete lx trim excluding the front bumper.. shoot me a price

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much for the headers and mid pipe pm me price thanks

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

86 chp
¯
Member # 9243

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86 chp  Ford pictures for 86 chp  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
still have the drive shaft available. also are you willing to sell the k member and what brand?lmk

--------------------
1986 chp (comin soon)2 da streets near u
1985 chp (sold)
1985 notch (sold)
1987 hatch (sold)

ashyers
¯
Member # 9382

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashyers  Ford pictures for ashyers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ouch! When did you crash it?
Posts: 74 | From: oakland/san leandro | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm interested in your heads. Your PM box is full.. send me a PM

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
1993lx50
¯
Member # 10246

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1993lx50  Ford pictures for 1993lx50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pm me for drive shaft and some other parts
west925
¯
Member # 10469

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for west925  Ford pictures for west925    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey i need your transmission. have cash in hand and want to pick up today. your pm is full so please pm me

--------------------
cali living!

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
any trades 4 the rear wing?

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com