Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS Edelbrock 6025 Performer heads $200!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS Edelbrock 6025 Performer heads $200!
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hello,

PLEASE READ ALL!

Im sell a st of Edelbrock 6025 Performer Aluminum heads(the smaller ones, they are in great shape, minus two of the cylinders need new valve seats, they leak in the intake valve.(look at pictures) I had them for a while and never got around to rebuilding them and putting them on my car.
I bought them for $350, and i was told they were damage. I took them to my buddy's shop and he said they only needed two valve seat, which a machine shop could do fairly cheap and that they are 100% rebuilable.
They are NOT complete, i basicly just bought the heads,Rocker arms, and springs, minus everything else.

Asking $350 obo
call me or pm
408-329-2599
ismael

- DAMAGED VALVE SEATS

-
 -
 -
 -

[ November 21, 2010, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: 1994steeda ]

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
by the way the red paint on the first picture is from my buddies machine shop. He did that to remind me that those were the only valve seats that need replacing. Thanks

1994steeda [patriot]

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
unless u have the valves for these heads then these heads will cost more to but back together then a NEW set would be. they use a 1.90 intake valve, not a 1.92...so edlebrock is the only one i could find that had the valves and if u i recall right i paid somewhere around 300 for the valves alone, now add springs, retainers, and keepers plus valve seats fixed...ouch!

i have springs, retainers and keepers at my shop and would be willing to buy them if u have the valves for the heads..that way 350 plus im guessing 400 at the machine shop...thats worth it to me..hell u can buy these heads off this site ready to run between 650-750! lmk if u can get the valves.

* i looked it up its 335.20 plus shipping for the valves new..best thing for these heads is someone who already has a set and the castings are bad(warped/cracked) then he can swap over into these! cost effective wise i mean!

[ November 20, 2010, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: M&M Performance *BlownMach1* ]

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

i threw away the valves, there was different valves throughout the heads. And some valves had damage.

My buddy said its really easy to "up grade" these i could remove all the valve seat and buy bigger ones with bigger valves and have the 2.02 size,plus a good port and make really good power.

As for " valves alone, now add springs, retainers, and keepers plus valve seats " they are NOT an arm and a leg, and they dont not have to be NOS Edelbrock parts.

My buddy just finished ChevyEater's 331 with Edelbrock heads, which someone on this board put together first and didnt check valve/piston clearance. Long story short heads had to be rebuilt and not everything was NOS Edelbrock, and heads worked out great.

ALL PM's repiled to and all texts/calls aswell
They will go on ebay by Sunday night, Thanks

1994steeda

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Firm $200 first one with the money gets them!

Both my cars were stolen early this morning, could really use extra cash to get my daily driver fixed asap.

Yes $200 firm!!!! [Wink]

1994steeda

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

Brokn Nx
¯
Member # 8526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brokn Nx  Ford pictures for Brokn Nx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1994steeda:
Firm $200 first one with the money gets them!

Both my cars were stolen early this morning, could really use extra cash to get my daily driver fixed asap.

Yes $200 firm!!!! [Wink]

1994steeda

TTT for a dude with the worst luck ever!

F all the thieves!

[ November 21, 2010, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: Brokn Nx ]

--------------------
85-0001 Saleen Mustang
88-362 Saleen Notch
85-090 Saleen Hatch
67 Stang Coupe

Posts: 333 | From: Santa Maria, CA | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

dude flaked still for sale......

1994steeda [patriot]

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

Fake Moderator
Member # 6395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moderator  Ford pictures for Moderator    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much to rebuid total?and as a member of this board I feel that I should help out and atleast .TTT ,sorry to hear about ur 2 cars..all of us here on cafords will be watching out,also if there is any info on these thieves feel free to pm me or any one from our staff

--------------------
I'm forddude510/86gt pretending to be a moderator. At first I thought it would be funny to change my name and act like a mod. Now the real mods have caught on and locked in this signature so I can't change it. I probably don't think it's funny anymore, but I like their sense of humor!

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn if only I didn't buy my headers the other day [Mad]
If they are around on Friday I might just grab them and redo them completely.. free bump bro

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i sent another pm..awaiting directions to send money!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

All Pms replied too, Thanks

1994steeda [patriot]

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com