Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » MUSTANG SVO -- 1985 - JALEPENO RED -- turbo 2.3 5spd PARTING OUT

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: MUSTANG SVO -- 1985 - JALEPENO RED -- turbo 2.3 5spd PARTING OUT
foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1985 FORD MUSTANG SVO PARTING OUT

many parts available
===================================
2.3L TURBO ENGINE..sold

5LUG 4WHEEL DISC BRAKE SETUP
fits 79-93 mustangs
$275

SVO HOOD
$99

radiator
$45

TRUE140MPH SPEEDO CLUSTER
$125

svo gray door panels..sold

svo dead pedal
$10

5SPD CLUTCH PEDALS
$75

dash gray felt bezels
$75pr

6 PIECE THIN BODY SIDE MOLDINGS...sold

LOWER SIDE SPATS..sold

side sail panels..sold

FRONT DRIVERS MARKER LITE..sold

FRONT OUTER BUMPER COVER WITH HEADER PANEL
fantastic cond
$495

SVO 16" ALLOYS WITH GREAT COND TIRES
$250

REAR SVO PASS TAIL LITE
$65

gas tank
$45

5SPD TRANS
$295

BELL HOUSING
$49

cowl grate
$25

CLOTH SUN VISORS
$35PR

SVO LEATHER SHIFTER BOOT
$49

SVO LEATHER HORN PAD
$49

tilt steering column with key
$65

rear bumper cover..sold

fog lite bar
$25

kick panels
$20pr

lower sill plates
$20pr

power window motors
$20ea

power lock motors
$20ea

svo lower front a arms
$100pr

REAR HATCH WITH BI-PLANE WING
$195

many parts available
408-420-6004

[ December 02, 2010, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: foxbody ]

Posts: 15754 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats wrong with the car? how much for the whole thing?

--------------------
want something old and japanese

Posts: 1609 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Adam5.0:

The car has electrical issue,this guy just buys SVOs and parts them out,when they could be fixed and brought back,I know this because it was on craigslist this afternoon,and now is gone from craigslist,and he has a new svo to part out,same thing with the white one he posted a few weeks back,nothing wrong with it,the car was from palo alto,I'm not a hater but a big svo fan,go to svoca.org and this guy is on the wall of shame

[ November 07, 2010, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: NCALSVT ]

foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$3500 for car complete
Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NCALSVT:
quote:
Originally posted by Adam5.0:

The car has electrical issue,this guy just buys SVOs and parts them out,when they could be fixed and brought back,I know this because it was on craigslist this afternoon,and now is gone from craigslist,and he has a new svo to part out,same thing with the white one he posted a few weeks back,nothing wrong with it,the car was from palo alto,I'm not a hater but a big svo fan,go to svoca.org and this guy is on the wall of shame
I was looking at the same one earlier this week thought It might be the same one. the guy actually had it on ebay too. the reserve wasnt meet. buy it now price of 2k. I would of bid on it but the guy wouldnt answer any of my questions
that I had. thought something fishy was up

--------------------
want something old and japanese

Posts: 1609 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
SL302
¯
Member # 9218

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SL302  Ford pictures for SL302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why the fuck would someone part it out if its perfectly fine?
Posts: 61 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
KRZ89GT
¯
Member # 4273

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KRZ89GT  Ford pictures for KRZ89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cuz ther mustang haters! [burnout]

--------------------
89' bLACk GT (stolen)
KRAZYFORDS

phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nobody cries about all the 5.0's that get parted out. In fact, there are always guys who encourage sellers to part out complete, running driving cars.

This is how the man makes money. He almost always offers to sell them complete, no one cashes out but everyone wants to cry. By them before he parts them out or STFU.

NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phildog:
Nobody cries about all the 5.0's that get parted out. In fact, there are always guys who encourage sellers to part out complete, running driving cars.

This is how the man makes money. He almost always offers to sell them complete, no one cashes out but everyone wants to cry. By them before he parts them out or STFU.

Mustangs are dime a dozen,you can always piece them together,SVOs are rare,only 3 years blah blah blah you know the story,I could careless,if you did a 5.0 swap,it's still a svo,I understand if the svo,was already on the way out,the thing was fallen apart,you part it out,ok fine,but to take a perfect svo,that needs tlc and part it out?I would have bought both those SVOs and fixed then up a bit and maybe sold them off,but atleast there on the road,that's what pist me the fuck off,that he beat me to 2 svos just to part out,where I would have,cleaned them up and enjoyed for a bit,then sold,if the guy at least bought them cleaned up and sold them for 3x what he bought them for I wouldn't care,atleast the on the road being driven and enjoyed.a svo is kore than a 2.3 turbo,it's the whole car,and I don't see the guy posting them for sale as a whole car,I just see part out svo,we have to ask how much for the whole car,3500 is decent price,but he's not redeeming them,I don't see a ad saying selling a svo,I just parting out svo,if I had the money,I'd give him 4k for each svo he has before he parts out,if I could,that's how much I love SVOs.......STFU you say......
KevinK
Tech Mod
Member # 9234

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KevinK  Ford pictures for KevinK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not every car he gets can be put back on the road. Some are tagged salvage or destroy. Money talks with cars. This guy has the means and the space to deal with the cars. Once he owns them, they are his to do what ever. Sure many can be fixed or put back on the road. The problem is that no one wants to drop $3-5K into a beat up hull of a car and that's after buying the car.

I am a huge Mustang and SVO lover and I hate to see them destroyed as much as the next guy. The next time you see an SVO for sale, buy it before he can. It will drive up the prices of all our cars and solve a whole bunch or problems for the rest of us.

Posts: 197 | From: San Mateo, CA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
foxbody
¯
Member # 582

updated
foxbody
¯
Member # 582

list updated

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com