Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1993 buick park ave. for sale

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1993 buick park ave. for sale
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/2043135783.html

[ November 05, 2010, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: Tashas_c0upe ]

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:
https://post.craigslist.org/manage/2043135783/b799d

Dude change your link... someone got you,you posted the edit link
5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lmao!
Your posting can be seen at http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/2043135783.html.
To edit or delete it use the buttons below:

Back to Craigslist
1993 BUICK PARK AVE ON 22'S - $1500 (south san francisco)
Date: 2010-11-04, 8:07PM PDT
Reply to: sale-3z5tj-2043135783@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I GOT THIS WANNABE CLEAN TITLE(IT REALLY AINT) 1993 PIECE OF SHIT CAR SITTING ON 22'S NOT THE SAME RIMS ON THE PICTURE THOSE ARE 10'S BUT THEY CLEAN HUH, IT HAS GREY LEATHER SEATS THAT I TOOK A SHIT ON CUZ I COULDNT MAKE IT TO THE BATHROOM 150,000 MILES , NAW IM PLAYIN ITS LIKE 300,000 I LIKE TO DRIVE MY HOES ALOT. RUNS REALLY STRONG, IF YOU THINK A BLOWN ENGIN RUNS STRONG. THE CAR ALSO COMES WITH A LCD 7" IN DASH T.V. THAT I DREW OUT ON A PIECE OF CARDBOARD SO IT LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING. ALL THE WINDOWS ARE TINTED BACK WINDOWS ARE LIMO TINT AND FRONTS ARE LEGAL TINTED, NO MAJOR DENT'S ON THE CAR JUST LITTLE DINGS HERE AND THERE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL (650)255-8246 FIRM ON THE PRICE.. IF YOU WOULD LIKE SOME PICS OF ME NAKED NEXT TO THE CAR WITH THE 22'S JUST CALL OR TEXT ME I WILL SEND THEM ASAP TO YOUR PHONE NO E-MAILS JUST HIT ME UP.... P.S. MY DICK IS HELLLLLLLA SMALL... I LIKE TO JACK OFF TO PICTURES OF LIL CHILDREN
Only selling cus I did a couple of drive bye and mah car is burned in the hood know what I'm saying...
facebook me bruh http://www.facebook.com/people/Saul-Mendoza/100001054152716#!/profile.php?id=100001054152716

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

pointboi
¯
Member # 7733

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for pointboi  Ford pictures for pointboi    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dannnggggg|!!! LOL
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ALWAY'S GOTTA BE SOME SUCKA ASS NO LIFE BITCH UP IN THIS SITE FUCK'N WITH SOME ONE, WHO THE FUCK IS REALLY GUNNA GO THRU ALL THAT TROUBLE OF CHANGING SOME ONE'S SHIT AND THEN TO TOP IT ALL OFF GO THRU FACEBOOK AND SEARCH FOR ME A NO LIFE SUCKA ASS BITCH GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR HATING ASS AND LET ME HANDLE MY BUISS

[ November 05, 2010, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: Tashas_c0upe ]

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol pretty funny. Yea never post your edit link...lol. Dang they found your facebook....hahahahaha. GLWS
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
lol pretty funny. Yea never post your edit link...lol. Dang they found your facebook....hahahahaha. GLWS

YEA FUCK'N LOOSER HAS THE AUDACITY TO SIT HERE AND TALK SHIT ABOUT MY POST AND CAR WHEN HIS LOW LIFE BROKE ASS IS SELLING SOME PIECE OF SHIT STOVES THAT ALREADY BLEW OUT AND DON'T WORK FOR SHIT.. FUCK'N FAGG.. THANKS THO N8

--------------------

5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

YEA FUCK'N LOOSER HAS THE AUDACITY TO SIT HERE AND TALK SHIT ABOUT MY POST AND CAR WHEN HIS LOW LIFE BROKE ASS IS SELLING SOME PIECE OF SHIT STOVES THAT ALREADY BLEW OUT AND DON'T WORK FOR SHIT.. FUCK'N FAGG.. THANKS THO N8
haha u seriously think I did that? its whatever i just copied n pasted the shit....dont get mad at me bc YOU FUCKED UP...btw good luck with the sale HAHAHAHA

[ November 05, 2010, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: 5.0_707 ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Damn you know who did it? Thats pretty f'd up if it is a homie.
5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

nope wasnt me at all...if i knew how to do a screen shot ida posted that but i dont so i copied n pasted....dude can think what he likes tho dont mean shit to me. i dont get on here to ethug so its whatever [patriot]
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

NA I THOUGHT IT WAS 5.0707 BECAUSE HE HAD COPIED AND POSTED IT BT NEVER MIND MY APPOLOGY GOES OUT TO YOU THEN... I'M PRETTY SURE THO IT WAS SOME IDIOT ON THIS SITE THAT'S FOR SURE...

--------------------

5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

no hard feelings...trade for my stoves [Razz]
actually just bought a house im remodeling so out w the old in w the new

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

quote:
Originally posted by 5.0_707:
no hard feelings...trade for my stoves [Razz]
actually just bought a house im remodeling so out w the old in w the new

LOL I FIGURED THAT'S WHAT YOU WERE DOING.. IT LOOKED WAY TO EMPTY IN THE BACKROUND... CONGRATS ON THE NEW HOME PURCHASE [patriot]

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com