Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1986 Mustang GT many extras

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1986 Mustang GT many extras
8's inthe86gt
¯
Member # 8954

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8's inthe86gt  Ford pictures for 8's inthe86gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1986 mustang gt
clean title
regatta blue exterior
original paint pretty clean no major dings or dent 7/10
grey original interior
very clean 8/10
new 16" cobra r's with bf g force tires
have a set of black ponies aswell
never been in any accident
its one of the nicest mustangs i have ever owned and it has been babied for the past three years of owning
its got some unique upgrades that most of the mustangs in the bay area have never even seen.
has griggs coilovers in the front
3:73 rear end with full posi
4wdb's with cross drilled and slotted rotters
steel braided lines
lowered all round with kyb shocks and griggs launch drag springs
stock 4 cat h- pip with slp lm1's out the back
will include mac pro-chamber
jba shorty headers
m&m suspension
camber caster plates
tranny brace
msd coil and cap
electric fan
maf conversion (not installed)
24lb injectors (not installed)
cobra brake booster (not installed brand new in box)
brake proportioning valve
hurts short shifter
aluminum radiator
aluminum driveshaft
aluminum flywheel
fidanza dual friction clutch
new 180 degree thermostat
cold air intake
global west sub frame connectors
rear seat delete
2 10's in the trunk with earthquake speakers up in the front
much much more just cant think of any other stuff right now
have pics if interested
tons of parts i never installed i will throw in with the car if close to asking price.
need this car gone this week and am willing to negotiate the price

!!
650-703-5630
anthony

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m280/rollyflip/IMG_1105.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m280/rollyflip/5295_1047136273613_1681883339_86191_228602_n.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m280/rollyflip/IMG_1086.jpg

8's inthe86gt
¯
Member # 8954

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8's inthe86gt  Ford pictures for 8's inthe86gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 8's inthe86gt:
1986 mustang gt
clean title
regatta blue exterior
original paint pretty clean no major dings or dent 7/10
grey original interior
very clean 8/10
new 16" cobra r's with bf g force tires
have a set of black ponies aswell
never been in any accident
its one of the nicest mustangs i have ever owned and it has been babied for the past three years of owning
its got some unique upgrades that most of the mustangs in the bay area have never even seen.
has griggs coilovers in the front
3:73 rear end with full posi
4wdb's with cross drilled and slotted rotters
steel braided lines
lowered all round with kyb shocks and griggs launch drag springs
stock 4 cat h- pip with slp lm1's out the back
will include mac pro-chamber
jba shorty headers
m&m suspension
camber caster plates
tranny brace
msd coil and cap
electric fan
maf conversion (not installed)
24lb injectors (not installed)
cobra brake booster (not installed brand new in box)
brake proportioning valve
hurts short shifter
aluminum radiator
aluminum driveshaft
aluminum flywheel
fidanza dual friction clutch
new 180 degree thermostat
cold air intake
global west sub frame connectors
rear seat delete
2 10's in the trunk with earthquake speakers up in the front
much much more just cant think of any other stuff right now
have pics if interested
tons of parts i never installed i will throw in with the car if close to asking price.
need this car gone this week and am willing to negotiate the price

!!
650-703-5630
anthony

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m280/rollyflip/IMG_1105.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m280/rollyflip/5295_1047136273613_1681883339_86191_228602_n.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m280/rollyflip/IMG_1086.jpg

Nice car and not hatin brother but a few folks on here are gonna question the original paint statement because 86GTs had black sidebelts and window trim.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
original paint

-

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
89saleen
¯
Member # 3083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89saleen  Ford pictures for 89saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That was the rare "Earl Sheib" edition sold back in 1986.

[patriot]

8's inthe86gt
¯
Member # 8954

this one is original paint and the panels used to be black but were rattle canned silver you can take a key to the trim and see it wasnt black underneath.
im the third owner, and my very close friend bought it from the original owner a couple years ago. have pictures form the 80's/ mid 90's with the paint just the way it is minus the vents being black and the cowl grill and trim around windows.

so ttt for the people who dont know their shit.
cars also comes with stock 140 speedo and many other options including the computer in the center console.

8's inthe86gt
¯
Member # 8954

just showed the car to someone today with an SVO and they could tell it was original paint.
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
this one is original paint and the panels used to be black but were rattle canned silver you can take a key to the trim and see it wasnt black underneath.
im the third owner, and my very close friend bought it from the original owner a couple years ago. have pictures form the 80's/ mid 90's with the paint just the way it is minus the vents being black and the cowl grill and trim around windows.

so ttt for the people who dont know their shit.
cars also comes with stock 140 speedo and many other options including the computer in the center console.

I wasnt hating and if I didnt know my shit I would not have known that all the trim should be black......not to mention the incorrect year wing on it....painted the same color....

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
8's inthe86gt
¯
Member # 8954

i have the original wing, which i took off for better looks. that is just a different hatch for an 89 with the defroster. i wasnt talking to you i was talking to the bitch from palo alto who is straight retarded. i never use forums cause usually i get my sources from people who arent just searching round the site trying to learn. i own my own shop right here in belmont and have worked on cars for years. fucking forums are for bitches who are obsessed with their car and think they know everything but dont know shit, or the right guys who know their stuff.
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not hatin at all but why the hell would there be an option to have the computer in the center cosole?

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not hating but most mustangs in the bay have not even seen those mods haha lol. most of them have been there done that AND SOME....

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey MOE...BURN THAT SHIT

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Mz86FiveOh.
Member # 10340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mz86FiveOh.  Ford pictures for Mz86FiveOh.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
interested in selling the rims?

--------------------
Five speed all daY stangg uP.!

Fake Moderator
Member # 6395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moderator  Ford pictures for Moderator    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Eighty sweeakx

--------------------
I'm forddude510/86gt pretending to be a moderator. At first I thought it would be funny to change my name and act like a mod. Now the real mods have caught on and locked in this signature so I can't change it. I probably don't think it's funny anymore, but I like their sense of humor!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com