Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 89 mustang gt for sale

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 89 mustang gt for sale
¯
Member # 9375

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96232  Ford pictures for 96232    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a 89 gt for sale, needs some work to be a driver. To pass smog it just needs a power steering pump pully, have the pump new from napa, something is wrong with the tfi wiring, it will not idle with the tfi plugged in and the tfi is new, and the fuel filler neck gasket needs to be replaced. it is primered and needs some body work, nothing major, just a few dents. The good is that it has a lot of new parts: tires, cap, rotor, wires, plugs, intake manifold is stock but has been powdercoated silver, power steering rack, air injection pump, alternator, fuel injectors, iac, baro sensor, the trans filter and gluid changed about 3 months ago, the head gaskets are about a year old, and it has tags through the end of september, and has stock 4 cat mid pipe with 40 series flows on it, have an off toad x pipe that comes with the car, and the car has underdrive pullys.

asking 500 obo, will need to be trailered unless you can replace the ps pump and bring a new pully and belt with you.

send me a pm or call me at (209)2560662
my name is branden

-  -  -  -

[ September 10, 2010, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: 96232 ]

Posts: 118 | From: Pine Grove | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
¯
Member # 9375

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96232  Ford pictures for 96232    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
someone might come and get it tomorrow morning
¯
Member # 9375

TTT still for sale
¯
Member # 9375

-  -  -  -  -
¯
Member # 9375

sold
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is that an x-h pipe [Big Grin]

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com