Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Edelbrock heads/ welds n slicks/ roller rockers Fore Sale

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Edelbrock heads/ welds n slicks/ roller rockers Fore Sale
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Edelbrock performer rpm heads with stage 3 TEA port job 2.02/1.60 60cc O ringed, 3/8 stud heads. These came off of JohnB's 11.0 combo. I ran them for three passes and changed my combo. Since the heads were disassembled and checked out and are in excellent condition. $800 disassembled and complete ready to be put back together. $900 assembled.

FRPP 1.6 3/8 stud mount rockers also off johnb's 11.0 combo in great shape $100

16 comp pro magnum 1.73 7/16 stud mount roller rockers 15 passes on 8 of the 16 $200

8 comp pro magnum 1.6 7/16 stud mount rockers 15 passes $100

weld draglites with radials up front and 26X11 et streets in the rear. Wheels are 15X8 15X3 4 lug. Comes with center caps and lug nuts 15 passes on everything. $800

Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
interested in the heads and rr but i need to find out if they are too big for my stock bottom end first
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I believe they are too big for the pre 87 flat top pistons or which ever year it is. The came off of a stock bottom end 93 cobra. If you have a flat top piston it would have to be notched to accept the bigger valves
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a 90 I need to do some research

--------------------
Jesus is king!

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Talk to 93pony or johnb they can give you the get down on the notching and clearence issues,also great deal on those heads ,I've heard great things about tea port work ..ttt

[ August 03, 2010, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: 2TONE ]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

The port work is really nice and on that stock 90 the notching will depend on how much cam you plan to run
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
These heads will work on an 87-95 stock bottom end with a crappy e cam or similar cam. I know this because I run the same heads on my notch...

[ August 03, 2010, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

TTT
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
Talk to 93pony or johnb they can give you the get down on the notching and clearence issues,also great deal on those heads ,I've heard great things about tea port work ..ttt

turbo50 knows alot on the cam/size valve combos too. knows his stuff too

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com