Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Autometer CF Gauges, Autometer Pods, SCT, 42lb Inj, Edelbrock, Corbeau Price Drops!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Autometer CF Gauges, Autometer Pods, SCT, 42lb Inj, Edelbrock, Corbeau Price Drops!
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dropping all the prices 5-20 bucks. Going to try to clear out the garage by the weekend.

Auto Meter 4737 Carbon Fiber Short Sweep Electric Water Temperature Gauge - $20
Reads from 100-250 degree F
Gauge diameter is 2-1/6”

Does not come with the sending unit as I unfortunately did not take it out from the motor that I sold. Nothing much to say except it’s in good condition.

-
 -
 -

Auto Meter 4701 Carbon Fiber Boost / Vacuum Mechanical Gauge - $25 pending
Reads from 0-30'' Hg / 0-20 PSI
Gauge diameter is 2-1/6''

-
 -

Auto Meter 4721 Carbon Fiber Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge - $20 pending
Reads from 0-100 PSI
Gauge diameter is 2-1/6”

Does not come with the sending unit as I unfortunately did not take it out from the motor that I sold. Nothing much to say except it’s in good condition.

-
 -
 -

[ July 15, 2010, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: essasin ]

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Autometer Dual Center Gauge Pod 94-98 - $15 pending
No scratches and looks great. Comes with the mounting bracket
 -
 -

Autometer A Pillar Gauge Pod 94-98 Convertibles - $10
In excellent condition. However it is still attached to the car so I am not sure if the screws will be reusable. The mounting screws are flat but I will try to take them out gently but I can not guarantee they will be usable.

-

[ July 15, 2010, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: essasin ]

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Edelbrock Adapter For EFI Intake Manifolds - $55
70mm bore diameter
Lightweight Cast Aluminum
Gray/Silver Powdercoated Finish

Excellent Condition. Purchased last year and only has dyno time on it. Took it off because I went with a different intake setup. It comes with the CARB sticker, certificate, gasket and the original invoice from summit.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ July 15, 2010, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: essasin ]

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Black Corbeau Forza Seats with sliders 79-04 - $180

Purchased these from Sk8OnGlass a 1 ½ - 2 years ago. They are in the same condition bought them in as I never drove the car. There are some wear and tear. They are in good condition but I will try to go into detail all the negatives for full disclosure. Back on the passenger seat as pictured, the cushion of the driver seat where your thigh rest has a tiny hole as pictured, and the passenger butt cushion has some wear but no rips on the fabric.

-
 -
 -
 -

[ July 15, 2010, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: essasin ]

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

42lb Ford Racing Injectors - sold on corral

I purchased these from another member on this board two years ago. I can't remember his sn but I believe at the time he worked at Nextgen. I picked them up in Hayward if the member still happens to be on the board. I was told it had 5-6k miles on them and I put about 30 minutes of dyno time on them.

-
 -

[ July 15, 2010, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: essasin ]

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey brian, how do those seats feel/fit? I kow they're non-adjustable but I just need a pair in the mean time while I try to find a nice set of recaros or 03/04 cobras. Are the brackets made for mustangs?

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

SCT 4 Bank Chip - $115
I can remember exactly what tune it has on it now. I am 90% sure it's for 12psi 302. It was originally purchased from Bob Kurgan. It does not include the switch knob.

-
 -
 -
 -

[ July 15, 2010, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: essasin ]

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
hey brian, how do those seats feel/fit? I kow they're non-adjustable but I just need a pair in the mean time while I try to find a nice set of recaros or 03/04 cobras. Are the brackets made for mustangs?

I honestly don't know how they feel for more than 15 minutes. They are comfortable for a wide waist (I have about a 33" waist) and the bolstering for the legs are pretty good. But it is fixed back so your back will sit upright. The bracket is for a mustang.

*edit about the passenger bracket - I just remembered I had to modify the bracket as the holes did not line up to the seat. They did sit evenly.

I currently have someone on CL that emailed me saying he wants them. But if he does not get back to me tonight you can try them overnight. Bolt them up and see how you like them.

[ July 13, 2010, 11:30 PM: Message edited by: essasin ]

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:

I honestly don't know how they feel for more than 15 minutes. They are comfortable for a wide waist (I have about a 33" waist) and the bolstering for the legs are pretty good. But it is fixed back so your back will sit upright. The bracket is for a mustang.

*edit about the passenger bracket - I just remembered I had to modify the bracket as the holes did not line up to the seat. They did sit evenly.

I currently have someone on CL that emailed me saying he wants them. But if he does not get back to me tonight you can try them overnight. Bolt them up and see how you like them.

sounds good, please let me know! [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

np Ian TTT
Mach103
¯
Member # 746

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach103  Ford pictures for Mach103    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where you located at??

--------------------
2007 Ford Mustang GT
1995 Mustang GT Sapphire Blue(SOLD)
2003 Mustang Mach 1 (SOLD)
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

quote:
Originally posted by Mach103:
Where you located at??

I'll be in Union City/Fremont in the afternoon/evenings. I'll do paypal and shipping if you would like as long as you pay actual shipping charges.
Mach103
¯
Member # 746

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach103  Ford pictures for Mach103    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If its possible can you please find out how much it would to ship the injectors maybe USPS in this flat rate box's hopefully its not mare then 5-8 bucks.... zip code is 95961.... thanks Mario.

--------------------
2007 Ford Mustang GT
1995 Mustang GT Sapphire Blue(SOLD)
2003 Mustang Mach 1 (SOLD)
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

quote:
Originally posted by Mach103:
If its possible can you please find out how much it would to ship the injectors maybe USPS in this flat rate box's hopefully its not mare then 5-8 bucks.... zip code is 95961.... thanks Mario.

6 bucks shipped bubble wrapped, usps priority with delivery confirmation.
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

price drops...ttt
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

ttt
SikWiditMke
¯
Member # 9699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SikWiditMke  Ford pictures for SikWiditMke    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can the seats be both used for a driver side seat? Because i ask is my sister needs a new driver seat and i do also.. We both have the gangster lean.!.!

--------------------
90 GT *sold*
92 GT *sold*
90 Notchback *wrecked and sold*
93 Ex-CHP notchback *Daily driver*

Posts: 558 | From: El Sobrante/Vallejo | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if the sct chip is for a 87-93 fox with 12psi i will take it for sure!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

quote:
Originally posted by M&M Performance *BlownMach1*:
if the sct chip is for a 87-93 fox with 12psi i will take it for sure!

I am not sure if it will work for you. It was used on a 94 5.0 and blow thru setup. I can get more info on the exact setup it was tuned for. The last thing I'd want is for you to install the chip and have your car run like crap.
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

quote:
Originally posted by SikWiditMke:
Can the seats be both used for a driver side seat? Because i ask is my sister needs a new driver seat and i do also.. We both have the gangster lean.!.!

I know corbeau has the brackets sold as driver and passenger. If you want you can try bolting the passenger to your car before purchasing.
MustangFlyer
Member # 10143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustangFlyer  Ford pictures for MustangFlyer    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just saw were the injectors were sold..bummer.

[ July 17, 2010, 03:37 AM: Message edited by: MustangFlyer ]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com