Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1991 FORD MUSTANG GT ***SOLD***

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1991 FORD MUSTANG GT ***SOLD***
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I’m selling my 1991 Ford Mustang GT. I have a clean title . The tags are good until November of 2010. Car is powerful and has just 146,000 certified miles. You can check with Carfax or any other vehicle history check service. Not many other Mustangs from this era can have the miles certified.

Everything works even the ashtray spring, rearview mirror switch, map light and trunk release. The front lights are clear. The fog lights are installed and are working. The car still even has the stock deck and stock amp. I will throw the cassette adapter that you can use with your iPod. The tires are Firestone Firehawk and are pretty sticky and have a lot of thread left. The paint is good and could get a good buffing but still shows good with minor scratches that you could expect from a car from this year.

The interior is impeccable because the previous owner covered it and also the same goes for the dash. No cracks whatsoever. The front seats are in awesome conditions with no tears of holes whatsoever. It also comes with the hatch or trunk cargo net and cargo privacy shade.

I have almost all receipts from the previous owner and what I have added to the car. All of them will be provided to the new owner. The car gives an average of 280-300 miles to the tank average if you go on the highway and don’t step on it. I took it this year to Los Angeles and back with no problems.

This Mustang has a couple of tasteful modifications done to it.

50 State legal shorty unequal length headers
Flowmaster mufflers
Subframe connectors (the subframes connect also to the front seats)
Front Strut Brace
Rear Strut Brace (Not installed yet)
K-member brace ( 4 point)
Caster Camber plates
Torque Box reinforcement plates
50 State legar BBK cold air intake w/ CARB sticker.

Car has been lowered
It has aftermarket Shocks and springs but I will get that information shortly and update the ad.

World class T5 Transmission
Clutch . It feels lighter than stock, yet it provides more clamping power.
I will get more information on the clutch and update the ad.

E303 Cam
Stainless Steel brake lines
Front beefed up brakes (SVO 73mm disc brakes)
Rear disc conversion.
Brake proportioning valve

3G alternator W/ upgraded connection cable (Not installed)

Underdrive pullies

3 core Radiator
Upgraded metal Fan (not plastic)
Ford Motorsports 3.27 gears

The following tune up was recently done:
Sparkplugs
Spark plug wires (8mm)
Transmission fluid change done with Amsoil Synthetic fluid
Oil change
MSD Cap and rotor change.

The bad:
The front floor mats could be changed since they are not OEM and don’t hold up well.

Im also looking for a trade for an 2006-07 Yamaha R6 or GSXR 600-750 motorcycle . That is the only trade that I would accept and looking for.

No payment plans. You will have to show cash to ride. If no cash you can come see and start it but no test drive. Understand that I am trying to keep the car abuse free.

Feel free to e-mail and ask any questions that you may have. I will provide a VIN and my phone number to prospective buyers. I will add more information and pics tomorrow.  -

-  -  -

[ June 28, 2010, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: JOEFOX87 ]

Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
280-300 miles to the gallon? [Eek!] I'll take it!

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

LOL my bad!!! to the tank. ttt
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

TTT
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

ttt
quicksilver91
¯
Member # 9034

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for quicksilver91  Ford pictures for quicksilver91  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice car like the red
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

It was very well kept by the previous owner. Shoot he wouldn't even let me drive without counting the cash first. That ar it's just too clean.
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

TTT
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

ttt
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

ttt
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

ttt
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

ttt
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

ttt

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com