Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 347 and tremec 3550 for sale 15 passes on everything!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 347 and tremec 3550 for sale 15 passes on everything!
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everything is out of the car and ready for pickup

stock block with a long list of machin work totaling $2500 buyer will recieve all info

eagle crank and I beam rods and je pistons all forged and balanced, spec aluminum flywheel and pioneer SFI aproved race balancer were machined with the balance so would perfer to keep together. Also has a PA performance block plate. ProGear timing set and an aed specced hitech custom cam. Cam card will be givin to buyer also. Ford racing lifters. I have about $6k in the shortblock. Lookin to get $2500

Tremec 3550 with upgraded 26 spl input shaft. $1100
steeda tri ax shifter for 3550 $100
Pro Motion custom clutch 26 spl good to 650 ft/lbs $250
Pro Potion firewall adj and clucth quadrant $50

FRPP aluminum driveshaft for fox $150

AFR 185 outlaws (no smog ports) 58 cc PN 1388 $1100

comp pro magnum roller rockers split duration 1.6/1.7 $200

TFS chromemolly 6.25" pushrods $40

summit tabbed valve covers w/ k&n dual breathers $100

milodon 7 qt oil pan w milodon braided dipstick and milodon pickup $200

pm me. Can email or txt pics. Thatnks

Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
right on for the parts bro...good luck with sale..TTT for a bad ass motor..
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shortblock comes with ARP main and head studs and race bearings top to bottom all exacts are on invoice from the shop u can have with it.
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn Fig you getting rid of everything huh? Good luck to ya bruh, I had a feeling you would get tired of an all out drag car. You need one that can be street and strip bro! You still trying to get an 03-04?

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Good lookin out bro. Thanks for the help too. That was perfect timing [patriot]
jt91lx
¯
Member # 9962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jt91lx  Ford pictures for jt91lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man im very interested in that flywheel and balancer if you want to part let me know
Posts: 58 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Yeah matt it was only a matter of time breh. Lookin for that young 2011.

If I part it down that far I will pm you bro. Thanks!

2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

TTT
25th hatch
¯
Member # 9679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 25th hatch  Ford pictures for 25th hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill trade you a clean ass 03 honda cbr 954rr with mods and looks upgrade for your whole setup give me a call if this sounds a little interesting..510-690-5327

--------------------
90 25th Anni. GT (Bolt ons) 393 stroker to come soon!
03 Honda CBR 954rr Repsol Edi.
02 GMC Denali (boii stop)

Posts: 20 | From: $outh Hayward | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Thanks for the offer but I already have an 07 gsxr I'm tryin to sell
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
do you still have the tranny?

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com