Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » I DONT WANT TO (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: I DONT WANT TO
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BUT I THINK I FINALLY MIGHT HAVE TO! [Mad]

Moving out of the DUBLIN area, and into the South Hayward area with NO garage. The car almost sold for $7500, but i backed out of the offer knowing I wanted to finish it. BUT this move got me thinking id rather have this car go to somebody that will take care of her, than some low life THIEVES!

1991 Mustang GT 5.0
66k ORIG miles
5 speed
Oxford WHITE
Immaculate Grey interior
2 way alarm pager, with many sensors, and extras.
Killswitch
Full Smog LEGAL
World Class trans
Cobra clutch
PRO 5.0 short shift
K&N intake
BBK 70mm TB
BBK 70mm Spacer
1.6 gold RR
GT40 heads
E Cam
Mac Headers
Bassani Polished exhaust
BBK CC plates
BBK progressive springs
SR FR500 Replicas, Black with Polished lip:
18x 10 (285 35 18 Pirelli P Zero Rosso)
18x 9 (245 40 18 Nitto Neo Gen)
SN 95 5 Lug Disc Brake Conversion
Freshly painted:
Front Bumper
Molding
Quarter Panels
Rear hatch
Wing
Ding FREE
Cobra Spoiler
Cobra insert
Depot Diamond Headlights
KLIGHT 55watt 10000K HID

CON:
AC SETUP comes with the car, but its not installed. (SUMMER [Cool] )
Hood is a different white

You guys seen it before, but here it is again. THIS TIME im for real. MONEY Talks. Sorry, but I really wouldnt take any less than $6500 feel free to offer higher [Big Grin] .

THE ONLY REASON FOR THE SALE IS THE MOVE, if i dont get what im asking i'd rather stick her in storage. THANKS for your time guys!!

510 421 6263 (call or text) PM and PHONE will get faster reply.

-MITCH [patriot]

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ May 27, 2010, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: AbominableSnoman... ]

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

-

-

-

Currently has Corbeau seats but, it will not come with the car, instead I'll throw in my matching racing vest.. free of charge.
 - [Big Grin]

TO THE WOULD BE THIEVES:
car isnt registered to my home.
 -

#imjustsayin.

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn, cats selling cars rather than dealin with thieves. That is some shit there. Good luck with sale. Sorry thieves are making you sell it.

BTW - dude on the far right in your pics has no mag in his gun. Does that mean no bullets either...lol

[ May 27, 2010, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much for that fruity ass vest?

J/K, Seems like a very solid hatchback.

GLWS [patriot]

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
damn, cats selling cars rather than dealin with thieves. That is some shit there. Good luck with sale. Sorry thieves are making you sell it.

BTW - dude on the far right in your pics has no mag in his gun. Does that mean no bullets either...lol

Ya man it sucks! Its just not the best of neighborhoods. I just told my girl, and she don't want me to sell! f*ckin sucks, not to mention my 2 year old daughter can spot my car outta a bunch an yell "muhtang". I'm kinda hoping nobody pops up with that legit offer, that way I'm left with no choice. We made sure chambers was empty. things had to be detached [Wink]

RODRIGUEZ, hahaha Mr. Burns style baby! lmao. Seen it and had to take a pic wearing it. U know u like it brotha. Send me a Pm. haha.

[ May 27, 2010, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: AbominableSnoman... ]

--------------------

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what about the cobra stuff?

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AbominableSnoman...:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Ya man it sucks! Its just not the best of neighborhoods. I just told my girl, and she don't want me to sell! f*ckin sucks, not to mention my 2 year old daughter can spot my car outta a bunch an yell "muhtang". I'm kinda hoping nobody pops up with that legit offer, that way I'm left with no choice. We made sure chambers was empty. things had to be detached [Wink]

RODRIGUEZ, hahaha Mr. Burns style baby! lmao. Seen it and had to take a pic wearing it. U know u like it brotha. Send me a Pm. haha.

HAHA, Looks good on you though man, bet you ended up buying it to match with your stang didn't ya [Wink]
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn I hear you on this bro, hopefully it goes to a good home

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn bro, sucks you have to sell it. Car looks dope, it's a super clean car. I hope you dont find a buyer so you keep it. j/k GLWS Mitch!

Glad to see you're holding onto the seats.

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mitch, the car looks well worth the money ( I am imagining it with skirts and a Cobra bumper ) Hot.

What intake manifold does it have?

Best of luck with the sale...

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
what about the cobra stuff?

FR, still for sale bro. Im kinda holding it for a buyer thats wanting to pickup this weekend, if that doesnt fall through, first person to hit me up with the cash.

--------------------

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

quote:
Originally posted by RODRIGUEZ:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

HAHA, Looks good on you though man, bet you ended up buying it to match with your stang didn't ya [Wink]
hahaha, had to let it go man. lmao.

--------------------

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

quote:
Originally posted by dubfive-0:
damn I hear you on this bro, hopefully it goes to a good home

thanks man!! off topic but, did you ever see that post from fab fords? there was a black gt/cobra with a stalker front looking just like yours, newly painted black.. looks sick man, i can imagine what yours is gonna look like.

quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
Damn bro, sucks you have to sell it. Car looks dope, it's a super clean car. I hope you dont find a buyer so you keep it. j/k GLWS Mitch!

Glad to see you're holding onto the seats.

Thanks J, ya seats are dope! A few CL offers, but we all know how those buyers are. FLAKY, but if someone actually flashes cash in my face.. itll be kinda hard to turn that kinda money away AGAIN! im with you on the buyer thing tho, im kinda hoping imma be "forced" to keep her. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Mitch, the car looks well worth the money ( I am imagining it with skirts and a Cobra bumper ) Hot.

What intake manifold does it have?

Best of luck with the sale...

Luke, THANKS!!! I picked these up.. http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=077853
but body guy was telling me it would be much savvier if i just pickup cervinis parts! kinda hard to spend money on her nowadays, knowing im moving outta the area. Stock intake manifold, i was on my way to pickup a cobra one, but got beat to it.

--------------------

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dubfive-0:
[qb] damn I hear you on this bro, hopefully it goes to a good home

thanks man!! off topic but, did you ever see that post from fab fords? there was a black gt/cobra with a stalker front looking just like yours, newly painted black.. looks sick man, i can imagine what yours is gonna look like.

thanks I know I cant wait either but as for now Im dropping another engine than later if everything goes right money wise Ill have it sprayed by the end of the year, seems long but I just got my own place & more bills to pay
[Frown]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much for the seats? [Razz]

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow, just wow.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Notch_notch
¯
Member # 8902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch_notch  Ford pictures for Notch_notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much for the seats??

--------------------
How many fake accounts does one need? Make a fake account, get the ban. It's in the rules.

32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ey wts good, one question, whered u get those light bulbs?
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did you used fox legnth axles in the rear or sn95?

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

1Sick91
¯
Member # 6776

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sick91  Ford pictures for 1Sick91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
still for sale???? i got cash let me know

[ May 28, 2010, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: 1Savage93 ]

Posts: 217 | From: Vacaville, Ca | Registered: May 2006  |  :
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT damn mitch thats a very well maintained automobile,if you part it out let me know,i want the vest.
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Clean car bro. I've seen u couple of timez n hayward. I got that purple 94 wit cobra front end. Good luck and hopefully getz a good home or storage

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

quote:
Originally posted by x42bnx:
wow, just wow.

thanks brother..

quote:
Originally posted by NCALSVT:
TTT damn mitch thats a very well maintained automobile,if you part it out let me know,i want the vest.

IVAN, hahahaha. this sh*t had me rollin!

quote:
Originally posted by Sic Beast:
Clean car bro. I've seen u couple of timez n hayward. I got that purple 94 wit cobra front end. Good luck and hopefully getz a good home or storage

thanks brother, ill be sure to say wsup when i see you around.

--------------------

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's kind of off topic but what car seat is that? I originally bought a car seat for my god daughter but she's a shorty and the seat was too tall for her.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com