Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: 2011 FORD MUSTANG GT 5.0 california series

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: 2011 FORD MUSTANG GT 5.0 california series
Coyote King
¯
Member # 8065

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Coyote King  Ford pictures for Coyote King    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
At THE FORD STORE located at 1111 marina blvd, san leandro 94577... We have the new 5.0 its black on black and its BRAND NEW! If you want to come and see it and take it home... Call me to make an appointment and set up a time and date to see the car and potentially buy the car... Its beautiful!!!!! Call or text me and ask for "P" at 510-258-6604 if you want some pictures... I can help out!!!
We are asking $40,670 its a 6spd AUTOMATIC

call or text "P" @ (510) 258-6604

[ May 21, 2010, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: 1 of a KIND STALLION ]

--------------------
91' GT
88' LX
13' Track Pack GT

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
any CAfords discount? or any kind of discount, rebates or specials you can provide us with

Interested if theres some kind of deal but of course not an automatic

LMK

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

Coyote King
¯
Member # 8065

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Coyote King  Ford pictures for Coyote King    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Of course there is a cafords member discount...ill find u a stick

--------------------
91' GT
88' LX
13' Track Pack GT

Coyote King
¯
Member # 8065

The discount can be many different things! If you have a trade in... I can push to get some more money for your trade! And i can possibly shave off the price of the car or truck you would like to buy... There are many things i can do for my fellow cafords members... The only way we can get anything done is to COME IN and lets put it on paper and get the tires rolling!!!!

--------------------
91' GT
88' LX
13' Track Pack GT

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is it fast?
Coyote King
¯
Member # 8065

The mustang can blow the doors off of a new camaro... Watch it on youtube...it smashes on the maro by like 4 car lengths on the quarter mile....it hauls ass!

--------------------
91' GT
88' LX
13' Track Pack GT

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com