Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1969 Vw Karman Ghia...2000

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1969 Vw Karman Ghia...2000
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have for sale my 69 vw ghia. it has a 1500 single port motor with brand new 009 distributor, blue bosch coil, and empi dual tip muffler. the transaxle is a rebuilt one from a late model superbeetle with the higher gearing. it has a brand new clutch and pressure plate. also the cv axels have been replaced and have 0 miles on them. new rear brakes. the front end is a 4 inch narrowed beam with adjusters weldein in and 2 inch drop spindles. front end has been completely rebuilt also with new tie rods, new shocks and completely new brake system all with 0 miles on them. the car has a brand new O.E german wiring harness that has been completely installed with exception of the headlights and the headlight switch. interior is black and in pretty good shape. the headliner is drooping a lil bit and the rear door panels could be replaced. paint is in ok shape but needs to be buffed out. currently the registration is UP TO DATE but the car is not drivable due to the pressure plate( its for an early model trans, but we have the correct one brand new in the box). i also have misc. seals and window parts for the car . if you have any questions please ask. 707 280 0049

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ty:
...paint is in ok shape but needs to be buffed out...

[Eek!] [Eek!]

lol jk. Good luck with the sale. I actually really like these cars and yours looks like a good deal.

AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707
¯
Member # 6243

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707  Ford pictures for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damm your selling it sh&t if i had tne money i would get it and put a 2180cc with dual 48ida webers ttt for a solid ghia with a clean nose

--------------------
1993 red cobra
1973 celica chevy 406/t5/narrow 9
1969 camaro
1992 lx hatch

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bad ass little car, good luck on the sale

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
¯
Member # 9375

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96232  Ford pictures for 96232    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707:
damm your selling it sh&t if i had tne money i would get it and put a 2180cc with dual 48ida webers ttt for a solid ghia with a clean nose

Lol, I got a 1977 Beetle with a 1918 and dual 48 webers, too much carb for the stock stroke
Posts: 118 | From: Pine Grove | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com