Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Race car part out twin turbo beast

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Race car part out twin turbo beast
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alright all is going to go prices are firm so dont bother all the parts are basically brand new with only idle time. I will give you guys first shot at all this stuff then it will go everywhere.

Ams 1000
new update
tempest billet mounting bracket
stainless T for gate and sensor
2.5 co2 bottle with regulators on them
$750 sold

Msd 7531 with msd 8261 coil
$750 sold

Big stuff 3 and racepak with labtop (dell)
Dai
dae
16 injector upgrade
racepak hud upgrade
Ill give you all the sensors I have for it water map tps etc
race pack for bs3 with two pressure sensors you have to program the racepak to read these sensors didn't get around to doing it.
The bs3 was over 4k and I spent 1300 on the racepak shit
$3500

aerospace vacum pump and bottle and can with some an lines missing the pully
$600

msd dist for 302 already setup for a cam signal
$200

chissled performance combo tank 12.5 gas 7.5 water I paid 700 for this to my door custom build water pump in tank rule 10 I beileve
$550

product engineering fuel pump I believe pe 4550
$400 sale pending

motorsport 160lb injectors
$350

Meziere Enterprises WP362 - Meziere Remote Electric Water Pumps basically new has idle time on it
$375 no fittings or line if you want the fittings and line I'll sell them for extra sale pending

jw cased glide suppose to have 1.80 straight cut gears built for high horsepower apps from dymanic racing with jw tail and jw bellhousing also ptc converter for a small block for turbo motor This tranny is new has no time on it but sitting in my shop and the car its been in for years. The converter was 1000 alone
$3200

One wire alternator powermaster $100 sold

accufab 90mm throttle body $180 sale pending

victor junior intake with rails and elbow for 302 sbf arp bolts included. Intake has been jet hot coated and looks great basically new $400

last but not least

R block 347 build by keith craft racing
trick flow R heads comp cam pro comp rockers girldes
build for high boost and horsepower apps
eagle rods and crank
motorsport balancer
cam motion custom turbo cam
solid roller lifters
arp head studs.
je pistons (low compression)
belt drive
There is probably over 15k in this motor and it only has idle time on it
I have a new belt for the belt drive (needs to be intalled) and new seals for it also one needs to be installed the other one was installed.

looking for 4200 for the bare shortblock blocks and rotating assembly no belt drive
Add the heads rockers cam and lifters for 2400
if you want the belt drive add 650 (this belt drive was 1200)

That is all for now

[ April 04, 2010, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: 1SLOWLX ]

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
coil and msd sale pending

--------------------

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you should get together with the guy selling the 65 mod-motored coupe, pull all of this stuff in one car [patriot]
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha that would be interesting. ttt for ya i, think about the fuel/water combo tanks. see ya tomorrow bud! [Big Grin]

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do u have a front sump oil pan? With dipstick tube.
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Alternator sold

--------------------

1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Water pump and fuel pump sale pending

--------------------

1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ams 1000 sold

--------------------

STOCK GT
¯
Member # 5139

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STOCK GT  Ford pictures for STOCK GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pm sent.
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Intake sold

--------------------

1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Motor tranny turbo kit combo tank big stuff racepak all sale pending

--------------------

twins
¯
Member # 5069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twins  Ford pictures for twins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are you selling the car too? are you gonna cut it up?

[ April 06, 2010, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: twins ]

1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

quote:
Originally posted by twins:
Are you selling the car too? are you gonna cut it up?

lol car is gonea and no I would have let it sit under a cover at the shop

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com