Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS 1989 ford mustang chp coupe

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS 1989 ford mustang chp coupe
snake king
¯
Member # 9366

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for snake king  Ford pictures for snake king    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a 1989 ford mustang chp coupe real chp...
it has a 306 with srp pistons egale crank and gt-p heads with 1.6 roller rockers . and anderson b-31 cam fresh built about 8k on it rand uot of money so i just used a stock upper and lower intake and tb ... new water pump just got tune up so it ready to go ..black int. clean carpet,head liner, seats and dash, 160 speedo diver seat is a corbeau racing seat,also has shift ligt and a ford racing steering wheel.as far as brakes and rims it has 13'' bulit 5 lug up front with driled and slotter rotors and brand new kyb shocks and lowering springs.as far as the rear it has a 98 cobra rear end with 373 gears with driled and slotter rotors also new shocks kyb and lowering springs..it has 99 chrome cobra's with brand new tires in front and 75% left on drags in rear.fronts r 245-45-17 and rerar r 275-35-17.. naw the out side is painted paitriot blue with is like a dark blue metalic..it ows $198 in fees in dmv and needs smoge but if i get asking price i will take care of everything so it will be ready to go ....$5,500 obo call me at 510-731-7345 ask 4 francisco have lots of pic so call me and i will email them to u hurry befor its gone ......

--------------------
93 fox /04 mach1 swap #32vfoxx
03 mach all stock
93 teal cobra #1685
93 teal cobra 347(sold)
03 sonic blue cobra(sold)
Sna8kkng

Notch_notch
¯
Member # 8902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch_notch  Ford pictures for Notch_notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1661703544.html

[ March 26, 2010, 12:23 AM: Message edited by: Notch_notch ]

--------------------
How many fake accounts does one need? Make a fake account, get the ban. It's in the rules.

irocaford
Member # 9778

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for irocaford  Ford pictures for irocaford    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car is clean I went to check it out.. Fresh paint job clean inside.. It's too bad I can't come up with the money.. Car is worth the Asking price and more.. Check it out it's worth your time.
snake king
¯
Member # 9366

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake king  Ford pictures for snake king    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks man.. its clean but need to let it go u know fam.. problems .. i think the person that buys it will be realy happy great buy just need little work to make it perfect..

--------------------
03 mach all stock
93 teal cobra #1685
93 teal cobra 347(sold)
Sna8kkng

KETCHUP
¯
Member # 9824

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KETCHUP  Ford pictures for KETCHUP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I WENT TO GO CHECK THIS COUPE OUT I ALSO LIKED THIS CAR, CLEAN PAINT, DECENT INT. MOTOR SOUNDS HEALTHY RUNS SMOOTH AND IT HAS THE POWER TO BACK IT UP, WELL WORTH THE ASKIN PRICE. WISH I HAD THE FUNDS TO BUY IT. GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE FRISCO...

--------------------
68 MUSTANG COUPE PROJECT:
347 STROKER
GW SUSPENSION
BUILT REAREND
WILWOOD BRAKES

"si no sirves pa` matar
sirves para que te maten"

96mysticman
¯
Member # 8327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96mysticman  Ford pictures for 96mysticman    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why do you guys waste his time than with no money? [Roll Eyes]
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 96mysticman:
why do you guys waste his time than with no money? [Roll Eyes]

Exactly!

If I was selling I wouldn't like it if somebody showed up with no money, waste of time for both the seller ad buyer.

Let me guess you guys showed up with $4,500 and he said no?

From the description and pics that car seems like its worth the whole 5 1/2....

Notch_notch
¯
Member # 8902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch_notch  Ford pictures for Notch_notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DOnt his waste time??? he want firm [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] ttt for ya [patriot]

--------------------
How many fake accounts does one need? Make a fake account, get the ban. It's in the rules.

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think they might be friends

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I went to check out the car and its wonderful but didn't buy it? [Confused] [Confused] why even look at something you never intend to purchase?
89saleen
¯
Member # 3083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89saleen  Ford pictures for 89saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
I went to check out the car and its wonderful but didn't buy it? [Confused] [Confused] why even look at something you never intend to purchase?

ditto.

--------------------
Its over Johnny-

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89saleen:
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:

ditto.
fake posts
snake king
¯
Member # 9366

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake king  Ford pictures for snake king    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is not a fake add ! Don't know y people hate on other people trying to sell there cars or parts ! This site alows u to sell stuff right . If anyone has a problem with my add then fuckin call me u low life people that have nothing to do!!!!!!!!!!! Naw 4 people that want a good chp coupe 4 a good price call me ... I have paper work 4 everything done to car to back me up so haters keep Hating cause that's all u guys r good at...

--------------------
03 mach all stock
93 teal cobra #1685
93 teal cobra 347(sold)
Sna8kkng

Notch_notch
¯
Member # 8902

oooooooooooooo!!!! [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by snake king:
This is not a fake add ! Don't know y people hate on other people trying to sell there cars or parts ! This site alows u to sell stuff right . If anyone has a problem with my add then fuckin call me u low life people that have nothing to do!!!!!!!!!!! Naw 4 people that want a good chp coupe 4 a good price call me ... I have paper work 4 everything done to car to back me up so haters keep Hating cause that's all u guys r good at...

dont think anyone hating on your ride bro, just on the fact that the people that made the comments about checking it out. When you see stuff like that from people with 3 and 4 posts that just registered it looks like they are your boys.

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com