Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » ***cancel testing the waters... (cold feet)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ***cancel testing the waters... (cold feet)
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Clean title, let the stoning begin. Just looking for something new to be in.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1596533527.html

[ February 12, 2010, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: AbominableSnoman... ]

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good luck with that man!

Let me know if you willing to part some times out...I'm interested in a few of them.

BCINGUU
¯
Member # 2397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BCINGUU  Ford pictures for BCINGUU  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
glws, let us know how it goes. if you get what ur looking for, maybe i'll think about selling mine...
Posts: 1425 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sco Cuddie:
Good luck with that man!

Let me know if you willing to part some times out...I'm interested in a few of them.

alex, thanks bro.. ill definetly let you know, im just really trying to see what my other options are, so far i got a few nice cash offers, but im trying to weigh out my loss vs gain, and its real unrealistic for anyone to get what they put in. i paid a lot for the 5.0 because he bought it back in 1992, and when he sold it to me it only had something around 45k miles. had paperwork to prove everything. if i dont get an offer that blows my mind (something in the $7000 neighborhood, haahaha) im most likely just gonna finish off my plans, but once i fully finish it, its not going nowhere! p.s. im still down for that part trade we were talking about, if that happens im cancelling for sure!!!

BCINGUU, thanks man.. i know, when the thought crossed my mind, i said to myself if i do sell it i dont wanna lose too much, hence the price. its a win/ win, if it doesnt sell for the price i want, then that itch will eventually go away. and if it does, than i can start a brand new project. i gotta few nice offers man, you should go out there and test waters too, your verts pretty unique.

--------------------

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Check your PM's please. Will trade your catted bbk h pipe for my catted bbk x pipe.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
noooooo,ttt for one of the cleaness fifty arround.might look just like any other gt but you guys would have to see this and hear it in person.come by on sunday will take some clean ass pics and sound clip..
1sic50
¯
Member # 6684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sic50  Ford pictures for 1sic50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
maeco don't let your bro. do it [Eek!] that stang is clean as hell keep it Rich if not good luck with the sale bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
90 gt W/Vortech S-Trim power adder
99 Explorer W/5.0
87 crx honda WNP!!!!

Ford 4 Life Enough Said Don't Hate

Posts: 534 | From: GOTHAM CITY | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sup kenny where you been?yeah i told him to keep it.

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

ya, ive been going back and forth wether or not i should pull the trigger on this one. when i posted it i just wanted to see what my options are. a few guys commited to paying $6300, but i told them ill hold off for awhile and see if someone offers me $6500 seeing as $6300 is how much i got the car for stock.

--------------------

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

THANKS FOR ALL THE OFFERS, i got the offers from 6k to 7k, and i had to pass. My Wifee wants me to keep it, who would of known after all the sh*t talking of how much money/ time i spent on the car she really had a lot of LOVE for it... thanks for inquiring! and guys thanks for even coming out to check it out. those 7k offers was hard to say no to!

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Mitch, honestly...as much as you may like or love your car and have cold feet...DO IT! $7k for that is actually good money! Everytime I even "think/thought" about selling a car and throw it up for sale, I always get cold feet and end up turning down very good offers...some even willing to pay asking! Then a couple months later, I end up really wantign to sell it and you settle for less money.

If you "test waters"...I think that means deep down inside you really want to get rid of it...just do it if your getting offers that high. Just my 2 cents [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Hey Mitch, honestly...as much as you may like or love your car and have cold feet...DO IT! $7k for that is actually good money! Everytime I even "think/thought" about selling a car and throw it up for sale, I always get cold feet and end up turning down very good offers...some even willing to pay asking! Then a couple months later, I end up really wantign to sell it and you settle for less money.

If you "test waters"...I think that means deep down inside you really want to get rid of it...just do it if your getting offers that high. Just my 2 cents [patriot]

yeah i agree, its REALLY HARD TO BELIEVE someone offered your high asking price and ya turned it down, come on playa 7k is good money

btw car looks perfect

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

well you know how they all say this came from an old lady well this came from an old filipino guy whos got receipts for all mods install through the dealer not saying its better than other shops but it just showed how this guys spent top dollar on this car intead of shopping for cheapest shop.iam glad you decided to keep it
bro.

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't do it! [dance]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
1sic50
¯
Member # 6684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sic50  Ford pictures for 1sic50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by maeco:
well you know how they all say this came from an old lady well this came from an old filipino guy whos got receipts for all mods install through the dealer not saying its better than other shops but it just showed how this guys spent top dollar on this car intead of shopping for cheapest shop.iam glad you decided to keep it
bro.

+1 I agree with you Maeco... Glad you keeping it Mitch [Big Grin] [dance]

--------------------
90 gt W/Vortech S-Trim power adder
99 Explorer W/5.0
87 crx honda WNP!!!!

Ford 4 Life Enough Said Don't Hate

Posts: 534 | From: GOTHAM CITY | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:

yeah i agree, its REALLY HARD TO BELIEVE someone offered your high asking price and ya turned it down, come on playa 7k is good money

btw car looks perfect

[patriot]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com