Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: 95GT 5spd with mods

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: 95GT 5spd with mods
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok so heres the deal, ive had this car about 3-4 years now if i recall correctly. The car ran the 1st year i had it (not great), i replaced and fixed issues the previous owner neglected to mention. I planned to build this car into a track car and non optd it for the next 2 1/2-3 years and started to pull the top end and my now wife got prego with our daughter. So it sat, about 2 months ago i put it back together and it ran, but poorly (timing is off)....

So ill list the mods, the bad, etc and what im looking for. Keep in mind i cant find my old ad so im sure ill miss listing a few items.

95GT
Forrest Green
5 Speed
171XXX miles
MSD 6AL
MSD Blaster
MSD Billet Distributor (less than 2k miles)
New Ignition TFI module (less than 2k miles)
Newer Ford 9mm Blue Wires with heat shields
BBK Shorty Headers
BBK O/R Xpipe (on car)
Stock Hpipe for smog (off car)
2 chamber flowmasters with Dumps
3.73s in rear
BBK 225lph pump (according to previous owner, havent confirmed, but tank shows signs of being removed and re installed)
Caster/Camber plates (cant remem exact make)
Pro 5.0 Shifter
New Autolite spark plugs
New Fuel Filter
New Cobalt 5" Tach
E-Cam (according to former owner, sounds cam but havent confirmed)
Tokico Blues on all corners
Eibach sport liners.
Brand new battery (3months) but died from lack of recharging. Ill recharge it or replace it.
96-98 Cobra rear bumper in primer (off car avail for $200)
Boss Wing, color matched, but off car due to cracking.
theres more in the front end that i just cant recall and will update at a later time.

With a burnt plug and an exhaust leak the car still managed to dyno at 219rwhp and 281rwtq. Both issues were dealt with after.

The Bad:
A/C not connected
Heater Core is bad
Last time i took the car out on a hot day it got a bit warm but didnt over heat. So thermastat may be going bad.
5th gear seams to stick a little bit.
Dent in right 1/4 from a ladder being blown over onto it.

Now despite all the bad i listed, any decent mechanic could very easily fix these issues. As i am a novice with a full time job and a kid i simply dont have the time.
Car needs to be timed to make it run. My problem is my loss and your gain.

This car is Non-optd, and will be sold as is, as a parts car. I dont have the time or money to get it running, smog it, then sell.

I also have a BoostBrothers 94/95 turbo kit that would have been installed if i had the time and money to build the car. Its avail. as well for $1200 firm, i paid from their site at $1400+ shipping. My loss your gain as theyre cheaper on ebay.

Im taking reasonable offers on the car as i dont know what to realistically ask for it honestly. Id like 2.2K but who knows.

*rims on the car in the pics are not included (previously sold) the car is on the stock rims.*

I will not part out, if you want parts,buy the car whole and then part out as much as your heart is content too.
 -
 -
 -

-
 -

[ February 03, 2010, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: bottled95GT?? ]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bump

--------------------
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so does that price mean you want 2200

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey bro do u have the cobra foglights still? What's the condition of the boss spoiler? Wanna sell separate?

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

84 assassin
¯
Member # 9655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84 assassin  Ford pictures for 84 assassin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
where are u located and how much would u take for it. [Wink]

--------------------
fuzt 84

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
so does that price mean you want 2200

id like to see 2200 for the car seeing that anyone mechanically inclined could easily get it running and flip for more (from what ive been told). Or part out
I was also informed by a reputable memeber in order to get that price or more it might be in my best interest to at least get it running. So im looking at reasonable offers, and weighing options.

Syde- I believe i still have them, ill need to look in the garage in the next few days, and as stated about the wing has a decent crack which is why its off the car. Ill take pics and send to you when i get a min. [patriot]

as it sits today
 -

[ February 03, 2010, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: bottled95GT?? ]

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com