Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 98 cobra brakes w/upgraded rotors and pads F/S

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 98 cobra brakes w/upgraded rotors and pads F/S
Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
call me or text if interested... 916-217-8735

Like the title says... i want to swap my 98 cobra brakes for some stock gt braks (fronts only) plus $150. And to be honest if you want the back ones too that's fine... only reason why I didn't include them in this is because I think they are the same as the GTs. Not sure though. But if you want them as well just say so. Still 150 for everything

So you would get the calipers, rotors (drilled and slotted), and obviously the pads (hawk)

I would need your stock brakes though... doesnt matter what condition, just as long as they work. Mine are in good shape and with a good amount of pad left on them. The rotors only have about 15K on them and are in pretty much perfect shape. Calipers are also painted red.

Again, call me or text if interested, don't send me PM's because I am never on here.

916-217-8735 I am in sac

Posts: 552 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com