Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 347 stroker pistons

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 347 stroker pistons
88 viper sniper
¯
Member # 8755

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88 viper sniper  Ford pictures for 88 viper sniper  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have some Probe 347 stroker pistons for sale, they are slightly used, they were only ran on the dyno. the car was never finished or driven and then it was parted out, I bought these for a motor I was building, they were the wrong compression ratio for what I ended up building. They are 10:1 ratio pistons if you want you can go to the PROBE website and see if these will work for you part # 12348-030.

If you have any questions call 408-406-0173.

$220 OBO

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com