Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Datsun 260z

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Datsun 260z
JesasaurusRexs
¯
Member # 2880

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JesasaurusRexs  Ford pictures for JesasaurusRexs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well here it is, selling this potato chip that i bought a little over a year ago i believe it was. Don't really want to sell it, had hopes and dreams for the car and I really like it. However, just have other priorities right now and could use the money. So here it is.

1974 Datsun 260z
Currently registered non op, last tags are from June of this year, 2009, so it's only been non op a little bit now.

12pt cage, isn't certed but no reason it shouldn't.
1 piece fiberglass front end
Rear fuel cell with rear firewall
15x3.5" Weld Draglites Up Front with 24" MT Front Runners
Steelies in the rear with junker tires to push the thing around on
Plastic Racing Seats, with 5 pt harness on the drivers side.
Will throw in motor plates for a SBC, chute mount, and a brake master cylinder.

Car looks exactly as pictured below, minus the slicks on the rear. Window net that is pictured in the car is nice and shot from the sun, but will throw in a black RJS.

$2500

510-385-2089
Jesse

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com