Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 67-68 mustang coupe

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 67-68 mustang coupe
roach coach
¯
Member # 8124

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for roach coach  Ford pictures for roach coach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a set of used black seats for a 68 mustang coupe. They are in good condition, some light tears but they still look clean. People always ask me if I installed new seats. They are not! Just keep them clean. Selling both as a pair!!! ONLY SELLING THEM AS A PAIR SO DONT BOTHER TO ASK FOR THE PASSENGER OR DRIVER SIDE!!! Asking 400.00 for both.. NO LESS!! U can buy a new spring frame, foam and upholstery for over 400 bucks for each side. EACH SEAT!! so that's over 8 bills for the pair. Got these for 400 bucks for the pair. They do recline and fold

also selling a set of 14'' inch cragar wheels n tires that came off a 67 mustang. They are 5 lug and the tread on the tires are still good. $300.00 for all four

got a custom made gauge set for a 68 mustang. Comes with the mechanical tachometer, speedometer, oil, fuel, volt and temp gauges. $400.00 for all (Equus 8000 series brand gauges)
https://post.craigslist.org/manage/1401733299/hvgwd

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com