Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: 90 lx 5.0 5sp hatch lighlty modded 3500$

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: 90 lx 5.0 5sp hatch lighlty modded 3500$
Driftpinto
¯
Member # 6365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Driftpinto  Ford pictures for Driftpinto    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hi
I am selling my 1990 5.0 lx 5sp hatchback. I have owned this car for just over a year and have loved owning it. It has been my daily driver and would trust driving this car anywhere. The car has a few mods such as: Rebuilt motor 40K on motor with e303 cam a little head work, full exhaust bbk headers with offroad h pipe and mac catback. Car has been lowered with bbk springs. I have the stock h pipe for smogging and the car passed no problem with the current mods. The car itself has 150k on it, This is very nice, fast, great sounding, and fun driving reliable car.$3500 or may be interested is some trades LMK what u have.
Give me call at
559 259-8069

http://img245.imageshack.us/i/50sell026.jpg/
http://img245.imageshack.us/i/50sell002.jpg/
http://img29.imageshack.us/i/50sell005.jpg/
http://img245.imageshack.us/i/50sell023.jpg/

[ September 25, 2009, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: Driftpinto ]

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any receipts and/or proof of rebuilt motor?

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Daniel50
¯
Member # 5629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel50  Ford pictures for Daniel50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:

we all know the answer to that. im still waiting to see a 5.0 for sale without a rebuild.

--------------------
89 2.3- Sold
91 5.0- 12.7@110 sold
94 5.0- 13.0@105 sold
97 Cobra: Sold
95 5.0- sold
95 5.0-bone stock

Posts: 1017 | From: Discovery Bay, CA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am glad my cobra didnt sell. I was selling it for cheaper than some of these guys are selling their GT's.

Good luck on sale and yes most folks will want to see the receipts for the rebuild or basically it didnt happen

Driftpinto
¯
Member # 6365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Driftpinto  Ford pictures for Driftpinto    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:

I bought the car off of the orignal owner, an older gentlmen, same story im sure as always like you guys say, his son was a ford truck technician and rebuilt the motor for him. Ill look thru the folder he gave me with the car i probly have the reciepts for when he purchased the cam and possibily other engine parts. Any other questions feel free to ask.
Driftpinto
¯
Member # 6365

tttt

Driftpinto
¯
Member # 6365

Bump
Driftpinto
¯
Member # 6365

New price
time or money
¯
Member # 9437

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for time or money  Ford pictures for time or money    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Curious, what is the "new price"? it looks like the original ad post said 3,500 then 3,800? What kind of condition is the body and paint in? any damage? Thanks
Driftpinto
¯
Member # 6365

quote:
Originally posted by time or money:
Curious, what is the "new price"? it looks like the original ad post said 3,500 then 3,800? What kind of condition is the body and paint in? any damage? Thanks

3500 is the new price, the body is in great condition for its age. The paint os original and still shines but is not perfect.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com