Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » TESTING WATERS 94 gt convertible 11.0 car

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: TESTING WATERS 94 gt convertible 11.0 car
juicedvert
¯
Member # 7674

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for juicedvert  Ford pictures for juicedvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well it's come time to sell the toy. 94 gt convertible with 331 and nitrous setup. some of you may know the car, it used to belong to Tony and also Lee. there have been a couple changes made to the setup on the car and also a lot of extras that come with it. the bad side of it is that after october 13th it will be a permanent non-op car due to my emissions ticket chp so happily handed to me, and so the joy of jumping in and driving it down the street is gone for me. the motor is pretty fresh still with about 4-5k on it and only about 5 track outings. it will come with some extras for the nitrous like extra bottles and new NX Lightning bottle vales, some misc extra a-n lines etc. and also will come with everything for a rolerized c4 setup. the tranny build is brand new and never installed. have the tci outlaw shifter setup with it also. theres a ton to list and i have a bunch of pics so anyone serious about info email me at sndrummer@hotmail.com and i will email you the full run down on the car and a bunch of pics. shoot some offers out as i haven't put a ton of thought in about asking price yet. thanks for lookin....
-Mike

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com