Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to General Talk.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Sorry I couldnt resist. HAHAHA (Page 1)

Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sorry I couldnt resist. HAHAHA
5.0sak
¯
Member # 8635

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for 5.0sak  Ford pictures for 5.0sak    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1376018592.html

--------------------
1992 Hatchback

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
actually the paint looks promising and the interior is cool. Aside from rims what are you attempting to poke fun at? [Roll Eyes]
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
actually the paint looks promising and the interior is cool. Aside from rims what are you attempting to poke fun at? [Roll Eyes]

I'm in total disagreement.....inside and out, that thing is horrid....

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Thats because for the most part being different is not celebrated here.... [Smile] Stock paint, bullits (fr's, cobras), and CAI and your clean here..lol.

Not trying to argue, but its played out these types of posts. Tho sometimes they are warranted.

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Thats because for the most part being different is not celebrated here.... [Smile] Stock paint, bullits (fr's, cobras), and CAI and your clean here..lol.

Not trying to argue, but its played out these types of posts. Tho sometimes they are warranted.

I agree on the too many of these type of threads/posts....funny but meh, it gets old.... unless it's a felony motorsports thread, then it's funny...

and going by your definition of clean, your cobra is not close....lol how's that stock paint on your hood?

I'll take a stock painted car with some decent wheels over that purple/blue vomit machine....

[ September 15, 2009, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: jordan_0806 ]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that thing is hella ugly lookin.

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to say that the interior aint bad at all, but way better than some gucci or loui vuitton ones I seen for sale in craigslist asking over 10k, but will look better on some black fr500 [patriot]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

N8
¯
Member # 6048

lol never once did I say my cobra is clean...hell it was dubbed "Ashy Larry" by a couple members here. And the stock paint on my unstock hood is just fine [Big Grin] .

And just to add....

I am secure enough to acknowledge someone else's workmanship or unique-ness. I am not big on the whole "another face in the crowd" mindset.

[ September 15, 2009, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

5.0sak
¯
Member # 8635

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for 5.0sak  Ford pictures for 5.0sak    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its clean if you LIKE a DONK lift with ugly interior.( why would you choose such a color scheme yuck!!! The only thing I like is the paint..Some people like to waist money on ugly shit I guess. I wouldve done something to the engine instead. As thats what a mustang is for. Still dont understand why you would put 22"'s on a stang..to each its own i guess and i have to agree with jordan_0806, you got me there hahaha

--------------------
1992 Hatchback

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i dont understand the big rims on cars like these ether. i saw a late 70's early 80's camaro with 22's and its like wtf why would you do something like that

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the 22" rims arent my style, but I really dont see anything "funny" about the car [Confused] The car really doesn't have anything cheesy on it like multi-colored Coach/LV/Gucci interior or a convertible top. Like said, its not the typical "muscle car" mustang that we're used to seeing here on Cafords, but its not all that bad [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

modded3v
¯
Member # 9410

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modded3v  Ford pictures for modded3v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ewww
blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The rims are what I can not appreciate, but I can appreciate is the clean paint and the interior is a little too busy but alright.

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i just happened to see this car in person a few days ago. i liked it and have no problems with the way it was put together. n8 you hit it right on the head man. i think sometimes there are more that like but see what the majority are saying and go with that.

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that ca is pertty bad ass i like that color and the guts the only thing i dont like is the rims other then that its clean

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
Sydewayz 24/7
¯
Member # 8725

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz 24/7  Ford pictures for Sydewayz 24/7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it looks ok but they did to much blue on the interior but other then that its looks ok

[ September 15, 2009, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: JJ_STREET TOYZ/PREZ ]

--------------------
Stayin Sydeways

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
i just happened to see this car in person a few days ago. i liked it and have no problems with the way it was put together. n8 you hit it right on the head man. i think sometimes there are more that like but see what the majority are saying and go with that.

you and n8 think that the opposite of what everyone else is doing looks good....theres a reason the majority of people have frs and bullits come stock on alotta cars so yeah alotta people have them lmao, and 22s kandy paint and that fawking inteior is very ugly,style is wack, puke for that matter
Notch_notch
¯
Member # 8902

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for Notch_notch  Ford pictures for Notch_notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
not good for fox body. [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [BS flag]

--------------------
How many fake accounts does one need? Make a fake account, get the ban. It's in the rules.

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:

you and n8 think that the opposite of what everyone else is doing looks good....theres a reason the majority of people have frs and bullits come stock on alotta cars so yeah alotta people have them lmao, and 22s kandy paint and that fawking inteior is very ugly,style is wack, puke for that matter
ok [BS flag] so we should have stock paint and stock rims and all look alike please.

[ September 16, 2009, 02:02 AM: Message edited by: svt306snake ]

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
quote:
quote:

ok [BS flag] so we should have stock paint and stock rims and all look alike please.
I got an idea, why don't you get a pro to paint your car in bright rainbow colors with 26" gold spoked rims...that's different right?

Ugly is still UGLY!!!

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

no one said you have to go to the extreme you are saying. but im done with this thread to each his own.

[ September 16, 2009, 02:23 AM: Message edited by: svt306snake ]

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

no, but to go with a flamboyant paint job,and 22 inch chrome rims to combat stock paint and 18inch fr500s is lame and un tasteful imo, to each there own
SacStangDriver
¯
Member # 8304

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacStangDriver  Ford pictures for SacStangDriver    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i just dont like anything over 17-18" rims on mustangs anything higher than that is stupid as hell. hot august nights is horrible now with people ruining nice looking old school cars with lame ass 20" + rims on them.

--------------------
Need sidework done at great prices? I work on all makes and models from engine work to gears. Check engine light problems too. 916 912 3493

Posts: 1217 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by SacStangDriver:
i just dont like anything over 17-18" rims on mustangs anything higher than that is stupid as hell. hot august nights is horrible now with people ruining nice looking old school cars with lame ass 20" + rims on them.

exactly man, people thing the bigger the rims the better, not true horrible,ruins cars, also bright kandy paint on most,horrible ruins cars,also that interior in the picture,horrid,ruined the car...this new style of stuff is whack to say the least
N8
¯
Member # 6048

-

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com